Springfield, Missouri: Bill Elliott's 1997 McD's NASCARFamous race car on display out in the parking lot, part of McDonald's sponsorship, and especially relevant to shake and burnt rubber-lovin' Springfieldians.
- 2220 N. Glenstone Rd, Springfield, MO
- McDonald's. On the east side of US Hwy 65/N. Glenstone Rd, two blocks south of Hwy 744/E. Kearney St./Route 66.
Visitor Tips and News About Bill Elliott's 1997 McD's NASCAR
On the property of a McDonald's restaurant, a plaque near the automobile states, "This is an actual race car used by Bill Elliot and the McDonald's race team during the 1997 Nascar season."[Gina Godding, 08/13/2010]
Nearby Offbeat Places
- Gigantic Paper Cup, Springfield, MO - 1 mi.
- Longest Footbridge for Trainspotters, Springfield, MO - 2 mi.
- Bass Pro Shops Outdoor World Fish and Wildlife Museum, Springfield, MO - 4 mi.
- USS Lapon - Sub Surfacing out of Grass, Springfield, MO - 6 mi.