A small roadside church, always open, is dedicated to Randy Brown, a child who died in 1965. Next to it is a granite marker for Children's Memorial Park.
Randy Brown Memorial Chapel
- Route 20, Buckhannon, WV
- South of Buckhannon, at the intersection of Route 20 and Sago Road.
Results 1 to 3 of 3...
Visitor Tips and News About Tiny Church
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Doesn't look like too many people could attend this church. [Russ Lowdermilk, 02/23/2013]
This was a most interesting stop on a nice Sunday drive. Church was not in session, but a bible and 4 pews is all that's needed. It certainly has a nice feel to it and is worth the stop.
[Fallon Erwin, 04/04/2012]
Another small church in West Virginia. It is south of Buckhannon near Sago. Also at the site is a monument labeled Children's Memorial Park.
[Michael Patrick Kenefick, 07/28/2010]
Latest Tips Across Roadside America
Catch up on the latest discoveries from the road.
Explore Thousands of Oddball Tourist Attractions!
Unique destinations in the US and Canada are our special obsession. Start here.
Use RoadsideAmerica.com's Attraction Maps to plan your next road trip.
October 21, 2014
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
West Virginia Latest Tips and Stories
- West Virginia State Penitentiary Tour, Moundsville, West Virginia
- U.S. Navy Poster Museum, Point Pleasant, West Virginia
- Giant Snowman, Lewisburg, West Virginia
- Paul Bunyan and Babe, Nitro, West Virginia
- 1937-era Esso Gas Station, Kingwood, West Virginia
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Western Mining Museum, Helper, Utah
- Elvis Shrine Inside Trophy Business Showroom, Hartford, Connecticut
- Giant Pepsi Can, Worthing, South Dakota
- Aztec Crash Site, Aztec, New Mexico
- Dolphin Tree Carving, Blowing Cave, Kennebunkport, Maine
Latest Visitor Tips