Buckhannon, West Virginia: Tiny ChurchA small roadside church, always open, is dedicated to Randy Brown, a child who died in 1965. Next to it is a granite marker for Children's Memorial Park.
Randy Brown Memorial Chapel
- Route 20, Buckhannon, WV
- South of Buckhannon, at the intersection of Route 20 and Sago Road.
Visitor Tips and News About Tiny Church
Doesn't look like too many people could attend this church.[Russ Lowdermilk, 02/23/2013]
This was a most interesting stop on a nice Sunday drive. Church was not in session, but a bible and 4 pews is all that's needed. It certainly has a nice feel to it and is worth the stop.[Fallon Erwin, 04/04/2012]
Another small church in West Virginia. It is south of Buckhannon near Sago. Also at the site is a monument labeled Children's Memorial Park.[Michael Patrick Kenefick, 07/28/2010]
Nearby Offbeat Places
- Sago Mine Disaster Monument, Sago, WV - 2 mi.
- Swiss-themed Village, Helvetia, WV - 17 mi.
- Mountaineer Military Museum, Weston, WV - 13 mi.
- Museum of American Glass in West Virginia and National Marble Museum, Weston, WV - 13 mi.