A small roadside church, always open, is dedicated to Randy Brown, a child who died in 1965. Next to it is a granite marker for Children's Memorial Park.
Randy Brown Memorial Chapel
- Route 20, Buckhannon, WV
- South of Buckhannon, at the intersection of Route 20 and Sago Road.
Results 1 to 3 of 3...
Visitor Tips and News About Tiny Church
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Doesn't look like too many people could attend this church. [Russ Lowdermilk, 02/23/2013]
This was a most interesting stop on a nice Sunday drive. Church was not in session, but a bible and 4 pews is all that's needed. It certainly has a nice feel to it and is worth the stop.
[Fallon Erwin, 04/04/2012]
Another small church in West Virginia. It is south of Buckhannon near Sago. Also at the site is a monument labeled Children's Memorial Park.
[Michael Patrick Kenefick, 07/28/2010]
Latest Tips Across Roadside America
Catch up on the latest discoveries from the road.
Explore Thousands of Oddball Tourist Attractions!
Unique destinations in the US and Canada are our special obsession. Start here.
Use RoadsideAmerica.com's Attraction Maps to plan your next road trip.
January 31, 2015
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
West Virginia Latest Tips and Stories
- Wheeling Island Flood Memorial Wall, Wheeling, West Virginia
- Front Lawn Giraffe, Bridgeport, West Virginia
- Hillbilly Hot Dogs - We Got the Weenies, Lesage, West Virginia
- John Henry Statue, Talcott, West Virginia
- Giant Coal Miner, Shinnston, West Virginia
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- 30-Foot-Tall Native American Head, Ocean Springs, Mississippi
- Zinc Civil War Soldier, Graves of Interest, Iola, Kansas
- Large Bird Fighting a Snake, Fort Pierce, Florida
- Pirate Statue, Otway, North Carolina
- Stuffed Moray Eel in Appliance Store, Glenview, Illinois
Latest Visitor Tips