Canadian, Texas: Gene Cockrell's Dinosaur
Results 1 to 2 of 2...
Visitor Tips and News About Gene Cockrell's Dinosaur
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Gene Cockrell's Dinosaur
The dinosaur is on a bluff that's a part of the Jarvis ranch...part of which was sold to the city to build the football stadium the high school still uses.
[Scott Jarvis, 11/04/2012]
May 29, 2016
Texas Latest Tips and Stories
- Ruins of St. Dominic's Church, Hondo, Texas
- Feature: Barney Smith's Toilet Seat Art Museum, San Antonio, Texas
- 16 Windmills, Montague, Texas
- Mount Rush Hour, Houston, Texas
- Cadillac RV Park, Amarillo, Texas
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Giant Bull At Taco Mama, Hot Springs, Arkansas
- Gene Dillard Mosaic House, Durham, North Carolina
- Minneapolis Sputnik Collection, Minneapolis, Minnesota
- Castle Gate Mine Disaster Memorial, Scofield, Utah
- Mr. Dynamite: James Brown Mural, Cincinnati, Ohio