Canadian, Texas: Gene Cockrell's Dinosaur
Results 1 to 2 of 2...
Visitor Tips and News About Gene Cockrell's Dinosaur
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Gene Cockrell's Dinosaur
The dinosaur is on a bluff that's a part of the Jarvis ranch...part of which was sold to the city to build the football stadium the high school still uses.
[Scott Jarvis, 11/04/2012]
December 9, 2016
Texas Latest Tips and Stories
- 3-D Outdoor Mural with Viewing Glasses, San Antonio, Texas
- Big Mailbox, Dime Box, Texas
- Buddy Holly's Grave, Lubbock, Texas
- Route 66 Midpoint, Adrian, Texas
- Mural: "Hi, How Are You?", Austin, Texas
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Halfwit Muffler Man, Seaside Heights, New Jersey
- Vollis Simpson Whirligigs, Pleasant Hill, North Carolina
- The Mystery Hole, Ansted, West Virginia
- World's Highest Hill, Poteau, Oklahoma
- Christian Signs Made of Rusty Chains, Grannis, Arkansas