Canadian, Texas: Gene Cockrell's Dinosaur
Results 1 to 2 of 2...
Visitor Tips and News About Gene Cockrell's Dinosaur
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Gene Cockrell's Dinosaur
The dinosaur is on a bluff that's a part of the Jarvis ranch...part of which was sold to the city to build the football stadium the high school still uses.
[Scott Jarvis, 11/04/2012]
April 27, 2017
Texas Latest Tips and Stories
- Rowdy the Roadrunner, San Antonio, Texas
- Big Soup Can, Eastland, Texas
- The Star of Texas: Giant Rocking Chair, Lipan, Texas
- The Legend of Sirena, Salado, Texas
- Human Body Parts Museum, Houston, Texas
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Barney Bright's Nude Tombstone, Louisville, Kentucky
- Westford Knight, Westford, Massachusetts
- Stone Animal Fence, Thunder Bay, Ontario
- Finn's Flock: Folk Art, Louisville, Kentucky
- Bicentennial Pyramid Time Capsule, Crisfield, Maryland