Canadian, Texas: Gene Cockrell's Dinosaur
Results 1 to 2 of 2...
Visitor Tips and News About Gene Cockrell's Dinosaur
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Gene Cockrell's Dinosaur
The dinosaur is on a bluff that's a part of the Jarvis ranch...part of which was sold to the city to build the football stadium the high school still uses.
[Scott Jarvis, 11/04/2012]
January 21, 2017
Texas Latest Tips and Stories
- World's Largest Virgin Mary Mosaic, San Antonio, Texas
- Lee Harvey Oswald's Grave, Fort Worth, Texas
- Metal Cutout U.S. Cavalry, Fort Stockton, Texas
- Moon Astronaut Alan Bean., Wheeler, Texas
- Giant Cattle Skull, Odessa, Texas
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Anvil Rock, Anvil Rock, South Carolina
- Queen Esther's Rock, Wyoming, Pennsylvania
- First Transcontinental Phone Call Monument, Jekyll Island, Georgia
- Rick James Grave, Buffalo, New York
- First Automobile Voyage by Horseless Carriage, Kokomo, Indiana