Canadian, Texas: Gene Cockrell's Dinosaur
Results 1 to 2 of 2...
Visitor Tips and News About Gene Cockrell's Dinosaur
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Gene Cockrell's Dinosaur
The dinosaur is on a bluff that's a part of the Jarvis ranch...part of which was sold to the city to build the football stadium the high school still uses.
[Scott Jarvis, 11/04/2012]
October 20, 2016
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
Texas Latest Tips and Stories
- The Egyptian, an Italian Restaurant, Dallas, Texas
- Restored 1940s Gas Station, Jarrell, Texas
- Moses Livestock Bridge, Dime Box, Texas
- 20-Foot-Tall Wooden Nickel, Carl's Corner, Texas
- Tiny Church, Lubbock, Texas
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Feature: Hall of Presidents and First Ladies, Gettysburg, Pennsylvania
- Hobby Horse House - Home of Doll Lady, Matlacha, Florida
- Grave of the Foot of James A. Reid, Salisbury, North Carolina
- Fifty-Foot-Tall Concrete Teepee, Lawrence, Kansas
- Grave of Washington's Last Pallbearer, Lambertville, New Jersey