Oklahoma City, Oklahoma: Iguana Car (Gone)
Car modified into a large green iguana advertises a BBQ restaurant.
BBQ Chop Shop
- BBQ Chop Shop, North May Ave south of Wilshire Blvd. Parked on the grass in front, but last check had it among the missing.
- June 2011: Reported gone, along with the BBQ biz.
Visitor Tips and News About Iguana Car
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
On a recent trip to OKC we were driving in the city and spotted a most unusual site outside a BBQ restaurant. What else would you expect, but a car turned into a giant green iguana.
[Paul & Jamie Cooper, 08/16/2010]
June 29, 2016
Oklahoma Latest Tips and Stories
- Toy and Action Figure Museum, Pauls Valley, Oklahoma
- Woolaroc Ranch, Bartlesville, Oklahoma
- Ruins Of 1920s Filling Station, Arcadia, Oklahoma
- Slapout, Pop. 8, Slapout, Oklahoma
- Lane Frost Grave - Greatest Bull Rider, Hugo, Oklahoma
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Pronto Pup - Invented Corn Dog, Rockaway Beach, Oregon
- Borax Visitor Center, Boron, California
- The Sanpitch Dragon, Gunnison, Utah
- Wigwam Village Motel No. 2, Cave City, Kentucky
- New Era Potato Chip Silo, Portland, Michigan