Oklahoma City, Oklahoma: Iguana Car (Gone)
Car modified into a large green iguana advertises a BBQ restaurant.
BBQ Chop Shop
- BBQ Chop Shop, North May Ave south of Wilshire Blvd. Parked on the grass in front, but last check had it among the missing.
- June 2011: Reported gone, along with the BBQ biz.
Visitor Tips and News About Iguana Car
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
On a recent trip to OKC we were driving in the city and spotted a most unusual site outside a BBQ restaurant. What else would you expect, but a car turned into a giant green iguana.
[Paul & Jamie Cooper, 08/16/2010]
February 9, 2016
Oklahoma Latest Tips and Stories
- Creek County Frog Rock, Mannford, Oklahoma
- Ed Galloway's World's Largest Concrete Totem Pole, Foyil, Oklahoma
- Junk Art Snowman And Sidekick, Stillwater, Oklahoma
- Mural on Route 66 Hospice, El Reno, Oklahoma
- Grave of The Mother of the Mother Road, Hydro, Oklahoma
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Bandy's Troll Haven, Sequim, Washington
- Amelia Earhart Statue, Los Angeles, California
- Hitler's Car, Costa Mesa, California
- Bunnyhenge, Newport Beach, California
- 16-Foot-Tall Wireframe AT-AT, Cayce, South Carolina