La Crosse, Wisconsin: Large Baseball Bat and Ball
Statues stating the obvious - a wooden bat and rock baseball in front of the La Crosse Loggers Baseball stadium.
Visitor Tips and News About Large Baseball Bat and Ball
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Large Baseball Bat and Ball
Large wood baseball bat with baseball (rock painted white) in front of the La Crosse Loggers Baseball stadium.
[Jack Steck, 08/17/2010]
October 27, 2016
Wisconsin Latest Tips and Stories
- Don Q Inn, Dodgeville, Wisconsin
- Scrap Metal Motorcycle, War Hero Museum, Irma, Wisconsin
- Rocks for Fun Cafe, Tigerton, Wisconsin
- Woolly Mammoth and Hunter, Horicon, Wisconsin
- Big Ice Cream Cone, Abbotsford, Wisconsin
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Feature: The Garden of Eden, Lucas, Kansas
- Muffler Man - Happy Halfwit, Winslow, New Jersey
- Emperor Norton Grave, Colma, California
- Grave of Bob Ford, He Shot Jesse James, Richmond, Missouri
- Giant Prospector Twins, Jean, Nevada