La Crosse, Wisconsin: Large Baseball Bat and Ball
Statues stating the obvious - a wooden bat and rock baseball in front of the La Crosse Loggers Baseball stadium.
Visitor Tips and News About Large Baseball Bat and Ball
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Large Baseball Bat and Ball
Large wood baseball bat with baseball (rock painted white) in front of the La Crosse Loggers Baseball stadium.
[Jack Steck, 08/17/2010]
November 26, 2015
Wisconsin Latest Tips and Stories
- Oscar Mayer Wienermobile, Madison, Wisconsin
- Humpty Dumpty Behind the Plate, Arkdale, Wisconsin
- Ship Shaped Car Wash, Eau Claire, Wisconsin
- Flea Market Junk Robot, Adams, Wisconsin
- Feature: Jurustic Park, Marshfield, Wisconsin
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Last Place James Dean Stopped for Gas, Lost Hills, California
- Deer Statues - Scioto Lounge, Columbus, Ohio
- Johnny Appleseed Grave, Fort Wayne, Indiana
- Giant Golden Ear, LaVale, Maryland
- Frostop Drive-In, Huntington, West Virginia