La Crosse, Wisconsin: Large Baseball Bat and Ball
Statues stating the obvious - a wooden bat and rock baseball in front of the La Crosse Loggers Baseball stadium.
Visitor Tips and News About Large Baseball Bat and Ball
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Large Baseball Bat and Ball
Large wood baseball bat with baseball (rock painted white) in front of the La Crosse Loggers Baseball stadium.
[Jack Steck, 08/17/2010]
July 23, 2016
Wisconsin Latest Tips and Stories
- Cookie the Cow, Sturgeon Bay, Wisconsin
- Easter Island Heads, Egg Harbor, Wisconsin
- Big Red Tricycle, Pepin, Wisconsin
- Paul Bunyan's Trike, Pepin, Wisconsin
- Mr. Marvel's Wondertorium, Wisconsin Dells, Wisconsin
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Boot monument for civic circus giant, Gibsonton, Florida
- Elephant's Feet, Tonalea, Arizona
- Four Corners USA, Shiprock, New Mexico
- Giant Campbell's Soup Can, Fort Collins, Colorado
- Tired Tire Man, Corbin, Kentucky