La Crosse, Wisconsin: Large Baseball Bat and Ball
Statues stating the obvious - a wooden bat and rock baseball in front of the La Crosse Loggers Baseball stadium.
Visitor Tips and News About Large Baseball Bat and Ball
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Large Baseball Bat and Ball
Large wood baseball bat with baseball (rock painted white) in front of the La Crosse Loggers Baseball stadium.
[Jack Steck, 08/17/2010]
July 7, 2015
Wisconsin Latest Tips and Stories
- Mary Nohl Art Environment, Fox Point, Wisconsin
- Moccasin Bar, Hayward, Wisconsin
- Cheese House Mouse and Cow, Marinette, Wisconsin
- Ella's Animatronic Deli, Madison, Wisconsin
- Cow Sculptures, Thorp, Wisconsin
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Feature: Hollow Earth Monument, Hamilton, Ohio
- Missile Park, Altus, Oklahoma
- Stone Face Rock with Nonoffensive Name, Pennington Gap, Virginia
- Big Indian: Chief Touch the Clouds, Edmond, Oklahoma
- Hubcap Pyramid, Mays Landing, New Jersey