La Crosse, Wisconsin: Large Baseball Bat and Ball
Statues stating the obvious - a wooden bat and rock baseball in front of the La Crosse Loggers Baseball stadium.
Visitor Tips and News About Large Baseball Bat and Ball
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Large Baseball Bat and Ball
Large wood baseball bat with baseball (rock painted white) in front of the La Crosse Loggers Baseball stadium.
[Jack Steck, 08/17/2010]
August 28, 2016
Wisconsin Latest Tips and Stories
- Tablet Honoring E. Gary Gygax, Lake Geneva, Wisconsin
- Underground Railroad Tunnel, Milton, Wisconsin
- Lion Drinking Fountain, Woodville, Wisconsin
- Muffler Man - Bunyan, Clinton, Wisconsin
- Crazy Yard, Sinking Cadillac, Cudahy, Wisconsin
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Depot Museum - Electrocuted Eagle, Stevenson, Alabama
- Big Lumberjack, North Las Vegas, Nevada
- Municipal Giant Slide - Sliding Board, Rocky Ridge, Maryland
- Royal Swans of Swanton, Swanton, Vermont
- Benson Ford Shiphouse, Put-in-Bay, Ohio