Santa Rosa, California: Cyclisk: Towering Pillar of Bicycle Parts
65-ft. tall sculpture of fused-together bicycle parts in the shape of an obelisk.
- S. A St., Santa Rosa, CA
- On the south side of town. US 101 exit toward Baker Ave. (from the south) or Corby Ave./Santa Rosa Ave. (from the north), then turn left onto Santa Rosa Ave. Cyclisk will be a half-mile north, on the left (west) side, just north of the Nissan dealership.
Results 1 to 2 of 2...
Santa Rosa, California - Bicycle Obelisk: New Highway Deities
Cyclisk - Obelisk of Bicycle Parts:
In the heyday of Isis and Ra, obelisks were hot. Their pizazz has cooled over the last few millennia, but they're still occasionally erected to honor someone extra-special or add cryptic counterpoint to another landmark -- say, a humongous piece of fruit.
[08/25/2010] Complete Story...
Cyclisk: Towering Pillar of Bicycle Parts
Visitor Tips and News About Cyclisk: Towering Pillar of Bicycle Parts
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
It's located in front of a car dealership and a car wash. Parking is a little tight. [Bart, 04/28/2014]
Latest Tips Across Roadside America
Catch up on the latest discoveries from the road.
Explore Thousands of Oddball Tourist Attractions!
Unique destinations in the US and Canada are our special obsession. Start here.
Use RoadsideAmerica.com's Attraction Maps to plan your next road trip.
October 24, 2014
California Latest Tips and Stories
- Feature: San Francisco Dungeon, San Francisco, California
- Bar Covered with Pennies - Penny Bar, McKittrick, California
- Top Gun House, Oceanside, California
- Granite Sculpture of Lake Tahoe, Kings Beach, California
- Westernmost 9/11 Flight 93 Memorial, Union City, California
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Stairway to Nowhere, Chesterfield, New Hampshire
- Ohio's Smallest Church, Coolville, Ohio
- Indian Head Rock, Cotton Hill, West Virginia
- Last Picture Show Theater - The Royal Theatre, Archer City, Texas
- Bed and Toothbrush of Pope John Paul II, Kansas City, Kansas
Latest Visitor Tips