Melbourne, Florida: Big Orange
An old juice stand is now a well-maintained landmark.
- US Hwy 1, Melbourne, FL
- You can see the big orange driving either North or South on US 1 (aka. North Harbor City Boulevard) in Melbourne, between Cliff Creek Drive and Masterson Street.
Results 1 to 2 of 2...
Visitor Tips and News About Big Orange
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
The Big Orange is back - recently painted and well maintained. I always enjoy looking for the Big Orange when in the vicinity. It's a landmark for the locals when explaining driving directions and fun to point out as a bit of physical trivia to newcomers to look out for.
I recently stooped to get a better look at this favorite local attraction of mine, and noticed that there is also a memorial to the Veterans of Vietnam.
[Sandra Barbato, 07/26/2008]
There is a big orange on us 1 north of Melbourne, in old Eau Gallie. It has been there forever, made out of cement painted orange with leaves and everything is real cufy. At one time tourists were served orange juice out of it.
Latest Tips Across Roadside America
Catch up on the latest discoveries from the road.
Explore Thousands of Oddball Tourist Attractions!
Unique destinations in the US and Canada are our special obsession. Start here.
Use RoadsideAmerica.com's Attraction Maps to plan your next road trip.
September 22, 2014
Florida Latest Tips and Stories
- Feature: Happy Ray Charles in Bronze, Greenville, Florida
- Ray Charles Boyhood Home, Greenville, Florida
- Boyett's Grove - Florida Citrus Attraction, Brooksville, Florida
- Key West Cemetery - Wacky Epitaphs, Key West, Florida
- Desert Inn, YeeHaw Junction, Florida
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Abraham Lincoln Reads on a Horse, Lincoln City, Oregon
- Feature: Strange Head of Andrew Jackson, Gainesboro, Tennessee
- Feature: Mural of Ronald Reagan, a Great American, Cookeville, Tennessee
- Feature: Extruded Heads of 1930s Sports Stars, Russellville, Kentucky
- Feature: Zero Milestone of the Jeff Davis Highway, Fairview, Kentucky
Latest Visitor Tips