Windsor, Missouri: Sleep in a Caboose
Cruce's Cabooses is a bed and breakfast comprised of two modified, air-conditioned cabooses, with private "Hobo Holler" campfire area.
Cruce's Cabooses Bed & Breakfast
- 781 NE 901, Windsor, MO
- Cruce's Cabooses. Hwy 52 from Windsor for about six miles southwest. Turn left at Hwy OO for about 1.5 miles. Turn left at NE 901 Rd and drive about three-quarters of a mile. On the left.
- March-Nov. (Call to verify)
Sleep in a Caboose
Visitor Tips and News About Sleep in a Caboose
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Cruce's Cabooses is two train cabooses outfitted as a bed and breakfast. Take MO 52 out of Windsor. Turn left at MO OO. Turn left at NE 901 Rd and go about .7 miles and it will be on the left. High rating for the experience of staying there.
[Rich Dann, 09/15/2010]
Nearby Offbeat Places
- Town Bank with Ironic Name, Tightwad, MO - 11 mi.
- Statue of Old Drum, Unselfish Dog, Warrensburg, MO - 22 mi.
- 8-ball Water Tower, Tipton, MO - 45 mi.
- Big Mouth, World's Largest Coal Shovel, Rich Hill, MO - 49 mi.
Latest Tips Across Roadside America
Catch up on the latest discoveries from the road.
Explore Thousands of Oddball Tourist Attractions!
Unique destinations in the US and Canada are our special obsession. Start here.
Use RoadsideAmerica.com's Attraction Maps to plan your next road trip.
May 21, 2013
Missouri Latest Tips and Stories
- Whispering Arch, St. Louis, Missouri
- Totem Pole Trading Post, Rolla, Missouri
- Concrete Pink Gorilla, Branson, Missouri
- Large Chair, Old Mines, Missouri
- Lambert's - Home of Throwed Rolls, Ozark, Missouri
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- 25-Foot-Tall Santa with Thick Head, Watson, Saskatchewan
- Big Green Dinosaur, Wharton, Texas
- Feature: National Knife Museum, Sevierville, Tennessee
- Metalmorphosis - Giant Head, Charlotte, North Carolina
- Feature: Mud Island, Memphis, Tennessee
Latest Visitor Tips