Whycocomagh, Nova Scotia, Canada: Lawn Full of Simpson's Characters (Gone)
Test your useless pop knowledge by identifying all of the dozens of plywood cutout Simpson's characters on this front lawn. Painted by homeowner Sylvia Googoo beginning in 2005. Reported gone in 2015, replaced by lesser cartoon characters.
- On the westbound side of Hwy 105/Trans-Canada Hwy, just east of Reservation Rd, roughly halfway between Baddeck and the causeway separating Cape Breton from the rest of Nova Scotia.
- Private property, but visitors are welcome.
- Free, donation box.
Results 1 to 2 of 2...
Lawn Full of Simpson Characters
Visitor Tips and News About Lawn Full of Simpson's Characters
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
The Simpsons characters have been replaced with characters from the "Cars" films and the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. [Theresa, 10/25/2015]
A house whose front lawn is covered with dozens of Simpsons characters made out of painted plywood.
[Blair Conrad, 09/07/2010]
May 30, 2016
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
Nova Scotia Latest Tips and Stories
- The Fathers of Confederation Tree, Amherst, Nova Scotia
- Maritime Museum of the Atlantic - Disasters Ahoy!, Halifax, Nova Scotia
- Mastodon, Flintstones House, Halfway Marker, Stewiacke, Nova Scotia
- Lawn Full of Simpson Characters, Whycocomagh, Nova Scotia
- Grave of J. Dawson, Titanic Victim, Halifax, Nova Scotia
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Official Back Porch Ronald Reagan, Annapolis, Maryland
- Ghost Town Beehive Kilns: Frisco, Beaver County, Utah
- Two-Story Outhouse Possibly Used by Lincoln, Janesville, Wisconsin
- One Man, Two Headstones, Samaria, Idaho
- Feature: Rudolph Grotto and Wonder Cave, Rudolph, Wisconsin