Tulsa, Oklahoma: Meadow Gold Milk Sign
1930s milk sign is a Route 66 landmark. Recently preserved and moved to new location.
Results 1 to 2 of 2...
Meadow Gold Milk Sign
Visitor Tips and News About Meadow Gold Milk Sign
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Meadow Gold Milk is a classic Route 66 sign (in a classic retro font!). [lauren hurst, 05/12/2014]
Meadow Gold Sign
The Meadow Gold Sign is back up! This has been both a Tulsa and Route 66 icon since the 1930s and will be here for years to come. There are 24 miles of historic Route 66 running through Tulsa. Along it are bits and pieces of our history.
One of those bits and pieces has been restored and re-erected along the historic pathway. It's a new home near 11th and Quaker for the Meadow Gold Milk sign that lit-up the corner of 11th and Lewis along historic Route 66 for decades. Five plaques at the new site explain the history.
[Del Clark, 09/11/2010]
Latest Tips Across Roadside America
Catch up on the latest discoveries from the road.
Explore Thousands of Oddball Tourist Attractions!
Unique destinations in the US and Canada are our special obsession. Start here.
Use RoadsideAmerica.com's Attraction Maps to plan your next road trip.
August 22, 2014
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
Oklahoma Latest Tips and Stories
- Modern Day Ghost Town, Picher, Oklahoma
- One Room Territorial Jail, Texola, Oklahoma
- Toy and Action Figure Museum, Pauls Valley, Oklahoma
- Home Where Garth Brooks Lived, Stillwater, Oklahoma
- Junk Art Snowman And Sidekick, Stillwater, Oklahoma
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Lizard Lick ATM, Lizard Lick, North Carolina
- Roundtop Gas Station, Sherwood, Arkansas
- Quill Pen and the Writer's Desk, Charlotte, North Carolina
- Wizard of Oz Garden, Mapleton, Illinois
- Image of Jesus Christ on a Tree, Rochester, New York
Latest Visitor Tips