Titusville, Florida: U.S. Space Walk of Fame Museum
Collection of photos, space patches and pins, space hardware, and flight suits, many donated by NASA workers.
- 4 Main St., Titusville, FL
- North side of Main St. just west of Indian River Ave. The actual Walk of Fame is a block north and east, at the east end of Broad St.
- M-Sa 10 am - 5 pm. (Call to verify)
U.S. Space Walk of Fame Museum
Visitor Tips and News About U.S. Space Walk of Fame Museum
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
A unique museum showcasing photos, space patches and pins, space hardware, and flight suits. Don't miss the bronzed hand prints of Apollo and shuttle astronauts. Most items on display are from the personal collections of the many Kennedy Space Center workers in the area. The nearby Space View Park includes monuments to NASA programs that launched from launch pads just across the river.
It's also a great place to watch space shuttle launches.
[Tony Rice, 09/27/2010]
Latest Tips Across Roadside America
Catch up on the latest discoveries from the road.
Explore Thousands of Oddball Tourist Attractions!
Unique destinations in the US and Canada are our special obsession. Start here.
Use RoadsideAmerica.com's Attraction Maps to plan your next road trip.
May 23, 2013
Florida Latest Tips and Stories
- Ice Cream Cone Shaped Building, Kissimmee, Florida
- Grave in the Road, New Smyrna Beach, Florida
- Largest Imported Cheese - Mazzaro, St. Petersburg, Florida
- Gatorade Historical Marker, Gainesville, Florida
- Corn Snake Lookout, Gainesville, Florida
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Mountain Meadows Massacre Mass Grave, Central, Utah
- Replica of Thomas Jefferson's Monticello, Monticello, Indiana
- The Miner's Circle - Mine Explosion Graves, Lake City, Tennessee
- Buffalo Trails Museum, Epping, North Dakota
- Gnarled Hand Rising from the Earth, Saskatoon, Saskatchewan
Latest Visitor Tips