Cleveland, Ohio: RotaFlora - Bicycle Rim FlowerA 35-ft. tall sculptural dandelion puffball of sorts. Made of old bicycle wheel rims and lit by LEDS, the 2010 eye-catcher is by artist Jake Beckman.
- East 49th St., Cleveland, OH
- East 49th Street, north of Fleet Avenue. Visible off I-77. On the Morgana Run Trailhead in Slavic Village..
Visitor Tips and News About RotaFlora - Bicycle Rim Flower
We visited the Flower today. We pass by it everyday on our way to SOKOL greater Cleveland. The flower is made of old bicycle tire rims.... it marks the start of the Towpath bike trail.[g adams, 04/10/2012]
RotaFlora is a display developed by Cleveland Public Art. It's located within the Morgana Run Trail of Slavic Village. Absolutely visible off of I-77.[Bethany Jones, 10/16/2010]
Nearby Offbeat Places
- House from A Christmas Story, Cleveland, OH - 2 mi.
- Lady Leg Lamp Shrine, Cleveland, OH - 2 mi.
- The Politician - A Toy, Cleveland, OH - 3 mi.
- Grave of Only Baseball Player Killed by a Baseball, Cleveland Heights, OH - 5 mi.