Visitor Tips and News About Hobbit House
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Trout Creek, Montana - Hobbit House
This is an actual underground Hobbit House for [paying overnight] visitors, including an entire village of Hobbit memorabilia.
[Steve Michaels, 10/25/2010]
- Hobbit Lane in the Shire of Whitepine. Half way between Thompson Falls and Trout Creek, MT.
- Tourist stay - 24 hours (Call to verify)
July 27, 2015
Montana Latest Tips and Stories
- Giant Boombox, Norris, Montana
- Indian Memorial to Battle of Little Big Horn, Harden, Montana
- Historic Dumas Brothel Museum, Butte, Montana
- Custer's Last Stand: Little Big Horn, Crow Agency, Montana
- Miracle of America Museum, Polson, Montana
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Giant Sonic Drink Water Tank, Choctaw, Oklahoma
- Big Walleye, Isle, Minnesota
- Stephen Foster's Horse Jawbone, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- Natural Chimneys, Mount Solon, Virginia
- Submarine, Aircraft Carrier, and Mini-Vietnam, Mount Pleasant, South Carolina