Visitor Tips and News About Hobbit House
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Trout Creek, Montana - Hobbit House
This is an actual underground Hobbit House for [paying overnight] visitors, including an entire village of Hobbit memorabilia.
[Steve Michaels, 10/25/2010]
- Hobbit Lane in the Shire of Whitepine. Half way between Thompson Falls and Trout Creek, MT.
- Tourist stay - 24 hours (Call to verify)
June 26, 2016
Montana Latest Tips and Stories
- VW Bug and Camper on a Pole, Columbia Falls, Montana
- Sleeping Buffalo Resort, Saco, Montana
- Feature: Jim Bridger, Mountain Man, Bozeman, Montana
- Ghost Town of Bannack, Dillon, Montana
- Ringing Rocks, Pipestone, Montana
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Creations from Mufflers, Cortez, Colorado
- Caterpillar of Tires, Big Springs, Nebraska
- Sheet Metal Man, Muncie, Indiana
- Paul Bunyan, Muncie, Indiana
- Landlocked Lighthouse, Storm Lake, Iowa