Visitor Tips and News About Hobbit House
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Trout Creek, Montana - Hobbit House
This is an actual underground Hobbit House for [paying overnight] visitors, including an entire village of Hobbit memorabilia.
[Steve Michaels, 10/25/2010]
- Hobbit Lane in the Shire of Whitepine. Half way between Thompson Falls and Trout Creek, MT.
- Tourist stay - 24 hours (Call to verify)
December 3, 2016
Montana Latest Tips and Stories
- Giant Boombox, Norris, Montana
- Miracle of America Museum, Polson, Montana
- Rock City, Valier, Montana
- Metal Biker Ski Dude, Red Lodge, Montana
- The Squashed Cat, Missoula, Montana
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- The Guitar Walk, Walnut Ridge, Arkansas
- Coral Castle, Homestead, Florida
- Feature: Fort Humboldt - Lonely Ulysses S. Grant Army Post, Eureka, California
- Metalmorphosis, Charlotte, North Carolina
- Home of Buford "Walking Tall" Pusser, Adamsville, Tennessee