Visitor Tips and News About Hobbit House
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Trout Creek, Montana - Hobbit House
This is an actual underground Hobbit House for [paying overnight] visitors, including an entire village of Hobbit memorabilia.
[Steve Michaels, 10/25/2010]
- Hobbit Lane in the Shire of Whitepine. Half way between Thompson Falls and Trout Creek, MT.
- Tourist stay - 24 hours (Call to verify)
May 27, 2015
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
Montana Latest Tips and Stories
- Custer's Last Stand: Little Big Horn, Crow Agency, Montana
- Miracle of America Museum, Polson, Montana
- Old Snowdrift, Last Wolf in Montana, Stanford, Montana
- Grumpy Wood-Carved Cowboys, Choteau, Montana
- Oxygen Tank Wind Chime, Pendroy, Montana
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Feature: Korean War Foxhole, San Antonio, Texas
- Feature: National WWII Museum, New Orleans, Louisiana
- Buckhorn Hall of Horns, San Antonio, Texas
- Tin Man from Oz, Readfield, Wisconsin
- Cave Restaurant, Richland, Missouri