Siloam Springs, Arkansas: Popeye StatueStatue in the front window of Allen's Canning Co. corporate office. It was unveiled in 1967, and stood outside until 1989, when it was stolen (and later returned) by a University of Arkansas fraternity.
- 305 E Main St, Siloam Springs, AR
- Downtown, intersection of Main St. and Washington St.
Visitor Tips and News About Popeye Statue
There is a statue of Popeye at the Allen's Canning Co. corporate office in downtown Siloam Springs. It sat outside until vandals got to it, so now sits in the front window.[Kimberly West, 10/28/2010]
Other statues of Popeye. May 2011: Photo added.
Nearby Offbeat Places
- Wild Wilderness Drive-Through Safari, Gentry, AR - 8 mi.
- Tiny Church, Fayetteville, AR - 19 mi.
- Bluff Dwellers Cavern: Move 20 Ton Rock with 2 Fingers, Noel, MO - 25 mi.
- In the region: Big Pixel Mona Lisa, Eureka Springs, AR - 47 mi.