Siloam Springs, Arkansas: Popeye Statue: Indoor
Statue in the front window of Allen's Canning Co. corporate office. It was unveiled in 1967, and stood outside until 1989, when it was stolen (and later returned) by a University of Arkansas fraternity.
Visitor Tips and News About Popeye Statue: Indoor
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
There is a statue of Popeye at the Allen's Canning Co. corporate office in downtown Siloam Springs. It sat outside until vandals got to it, so now sits in the front window.
[Kimberly West, 10/28/2010]
March 25, 2017
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
Arkansas Latest Tips and Stories
- Jenny Lind Outhouse, Jenny Lind, Arkansas
- Big Junk Store in the Woods, Mammoth Spring, Arkansas
- Big Raven Statue, Ravenden, Arkansas
- Stand on Three States: Kansas, Missouri, Oklahoma, Sulphur Springs, Arkansas
- Shoe Tree No. 2, Sardis, Arkansas
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Camas Prairie Railroad Bridges, Craigmont, Idaho
- Mac the Moose, World's Largest, Moose Jaw, Saskatchewan
- Feature: Museum of Physical Security, Nicholasville, Kentucky
- World's Largest Hockey Stick and Puck, Duncan, British Columbia
- Manis Mastodon, Sequim, Washington