Seneca, Missouri: Giant Milnot Condensed Milk Can
A cylindrical storage tank on the roof of the Milnot plant is labeled to resemble a titanic can of condensed milk.
- 105 Washington Ave., Seneca, MO
- Milnot. Off US Hwy 60 on the north side of Business US Hwy 60. Right at the Oklahoma state line, and at the City Limit sign for Seneca.
Visitor Tips and News About Giant Milnot Condensed Milk Can
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Giant Milnot Condensed Milk Can
While riding out of Seneca, MO., I came across a Giant Milnot Condensed Milk Can. The can is proudly displayed on top of the Milnot factory on Business Route 60 at the Seneca, MO. city limit sign.
[Roman Vondriska, 10/30/2010]
February 8, 2016
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
Missouri Latest Tips and Stories
- Fake Gas Station, Clarence, Missouri
- Castle Northmoor, Kansas City, Missouri
- Osage Trail Legacy Monument, Cuba, Missouri
- The Hall of Waters, Excelsior Springs, Missouri
- National Churchill Museum and Berlin Wall Pieces, Fulton, Missouri
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Bandy's Troll Haven, Sequim, Washington
- Amelia Earhart Statue, Los Angeles, California
- Hitler's Car, Costa Mesa, California
- Bunnyhenge, Newport Beach, California
- Creek County Frog Rock, Mannford, Oklahoma