Seneca, Missouri: Giant Milnot Condensed Milk Can
A cylindrical storage tank on the roof of the Milnot plant is labeled to resemble a titanic can of condensed milk.
- 105 Washington Ave., Seneca, MO
- Milnot. Off US Hwy 60 on the north side of Business US Hwy 60. Right at the Oklahoma state line, and at the City Limit sign for Seneca.
Visitor Tips and News About Giant Milnot Condensed Milk Can
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Giant Milnot Condensed Milk Can
While riding out of Seneca, MO., I came across a Giant Milnot Condensed Milk Can. The can is proudly displayed on top of the Milnot factory on Business Route 60 at the Seneca, MO. city limit sign.
[Roman Vondriska, 10/30/2010]
June 29, 2015
Missouri Latest Tips and Stories
- Sierra Bullets Factory, Sedalia, Missouri
- Cookin' from Scratch Chicken Car, Doolittle, Missouri
- TWA Moonliner, Kansas City, Missouri
- Trail's End - Cattle Drive Destination Monument, Sedalia, Missouri
- Monument: 2010 Population Center of the U.S., Plato, Missouri
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Feature: Titanic: World's Largest Museum Attraction, Pigeon Forge, Tennessee
- Lopsided Pink Dog, Memphis, Tennessee
- Welcome Alien Statue, Roswell, New Mexico
- Art Tigers, Memphis, Tennessee
- Carved Wooden Farmer, Chatfield, Minnesota