Seneca, Missouri: Giant Milnot Condensed Milk Can
A cylindrical storage tank on the roof of the Milnot plant is labeled to resemble a titanic can of condensed milk.
- 105 Washington Ave., Seneca, MO
- Milnot. Off US Hwy 60 on the north side of Business US Hwy 60. Right at the Oklahoma state line, and at the City Limit sign for Seneca.
Visitor Tips and News About Giant Milnot Condensed Milk Can
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Giant Milnot Condensed Milk Can
While riding out of Seneca, MO., I came across a Giant Milnot Condensed Milk Can. The can is proudly displayed on top of the Milnot factory on Business Route 60 at the Seneca, MO. city limit sign.
[Roman Vondriska, 10/30/2010]
August 4, 2015
Missouri Latest Tips and Stories
- Strange Steel Drum Family, Warrensburg, Missouri
- Glore Psychiatric Museum, St. Joseph, Missouri
- Wild Animal Safari, formerly Exotic Animal Paradise, Strafford, Missouri
- Eager Gas Jockey, Crystal City, Missouri
- Yakov Smirnoff Theatre, Branson, Missouri
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Sword in the Stone, Urbandale, Iowa
- Camera Obscura - Giant Pinhole Camera, Santa Monica, California
- Peanut Butter and Nut Tour, Columbus, Ohio
- Large Shrimps with Top Hats, Titusville, Florida
- Prayer Mountain, Wimberley, Texas