Tiny US Post Office - 8 feet 4 inches wide x 12 feet 6.5 inches deep. Boxes for 94 people.
Visitor Tips and News About Tiny Post Office
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Tiny Post Office
Very tiny post office can be seen while driving through Salvo, if you don't blink!
July 31, 2015
North Carolina Latest Tips and Stories
- Metalmorphosis - Giant Head, Charlotte, North Carolina
- Digger's Dungeon - Home of Grave Digger, Poplar Branch, North Carolina
- Memorial to a Bunker-Dwelling, Mysteriously-Dying Hermit, Kure Beach, North Carolina
- Bull Statue, Durham, North Carolina
- Dinosaur Skeleton Sculptures, Pikeville, North Carolina
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Lenin Statue, Seattle, Washington
- Clothespin Grave Marker, Middlesex, Vermont
- Giant Sonic Drink Water Tank, Choctaw, Oklahoma
- Big Walleye, Isle, Minnesota
- Stephen Foster's Horse Jawbone, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania