Tiny US Post Office - 8 feet 4 inches wide x 12 feet 6.5 inches deep. Boxes for 94 people.
Visitor Tips and News About Tiny Post Office
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Tiny Post Office
Very tiny post office can be seen while driving through Salvo, if you don't blink!
July 5, 2015
North Carolina Latest Tips and Stories
- House of Mugs, Collettsville, North Carolina
- Coffee Mug House, Collettsville, North Carolina
- Grave of Rum Keg Girl, Standing British Officer, Beaufort, North Carolina
- Ferris Wheel of Steel Fabrication, Hendersonville, North Carolina
- Feature: Museum of the Waxhaws and Andrew Jackson, Waxhaw, North Carolina
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- High Bridge, New York, New York
- Mrs. Doubtfire's House, San Francisco, California
- Feature: Titanic: World's Largest Museum Attraction, Pigeon Forge, Tennessee
- Lopsided Pink Dog, Memphis, Tennessee
- Welcome Alien Statue, Roswell, New Mexico