Tiny US Post Office - 8 feet 4 inches wide x 12 feet 6.5 inches deep. Boxes for 94 people.
Visitor Tips and News About Tiny Post Office
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Tiny Post Office
Very tiny post office can be seen while driving through Salvo, if you don't blink!
September 1, 2015
North Carolina Latest Tips and Stories
- Fort Fisher Hermit Bunker, Kure Beach, North Carolina
- Futuro - UFO House, Frisco, North Carolina
- Tiny Elvis Museum, Cherokee, North Carolina
- World's Largest Highboy Chest, Jamestown, North Carolina
- Giant Motorcycle - Skullcycle, Marble, North Carolina
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Feature: JFK's World's Largest Ball of Twine, Lake Nebagamon, Wisconsin
- Mystery Christmas Tree, Cordes Junction, Arizona
- Old Montana Prison, Deer Lodge, Montana
- Edison Tower, Edison, New Jersey
- Coudersport Ice Mine, Coudersport, Pennsylvania