Evansville, Indiana: Shoe Tree (Gone)
Tree in the river bottoms where pairs of running shoes have accumulated in the branches.
- US Hwy 41 exit east on Shawnee Dr. past Ellis Park race track to S. Weinbach Ave. northeast corner.
- June 2012: Reported gone.
Results 1 to 2 of 2...
Visitor Tips and News About Shoe Tree
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
The Shoe Tree is no longer standing. It fell or was cut down in early 2011.
Shoe tree on NE corner of S. Weinbach and Shawnee Dr. Just East of Ellis Park (racetrack on HWY 41N), in the river bottoms.
August 31, 2016
Indiana Latest Tips and Stories
- House of Bells, Cloverdale, Indiana
- Duesenberg Museum, Auburn, Indiana
- Baker Man Statue, Shirley, Indiana
- World's Largest Ball of Paint, Alexandria, Indiana
- Muffler Man - Indian, Toto, Indiana
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Rapidan Dam Cafe - That Dam Humor, Rapidan, Minnesota
- Musical Fountain, Grand Haven, Michigan
- The Lost Sea, Sweetwater, Tennessee
- Midland Mosaics, Tacoma, Washington
- Curiosity Case at Disc Exchange, Dayton, Ohio