Evansville, Indiana: Shoe Tree (Gone)
Tree in the river bottoms where pairs of running shoes have accumulated in the branches.
- US Hwy 41 exit east on Shawnee Dr. past Ellis Park race track to S. Weinbach Ave. northeast corner.
- June 2012: Reported gone.
Results 1 to 2 of 2...
Visitor Tips and News About Shoe Tree
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
The Shoe Tree is no longer standing. It fell or was cut down in early 2011.
Shoe tree on NE corner of S. Weinbach and Shawnee Dr. Just East of Ellis Park (racetrack on HWY 41N), in the river bottoms.
June 29, 2016
Indiana Latest Tips and Stories
- Big Chair, Bunker Hill, Indiana
- Sheet Metal Man, Muncie, Indiana
- Paul Bunyan, Muncie, Indiana
- Periodic Display of the Elements, Greencastle, Indiana
- Lonehenge: Cadillac Ranch with One Car, Indianapolis, Indiana
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Colorado Gators Reptile Park, Mosca, Colorado
- National Museum of Health and Medicine, Silver Spring, Maryland
- World's Oldest Largest Pecan, Seguin, Texas
- Shoney's Big Boy Museum, Charleston, West Virginia
- T-Rex Made of Scrap Steel, York, South Carolina