Evansville, Indiana: Shoe Tree (Gone)
Tree in the river bottoms where pairs of running shoes have accumulated in the branches.
- US Hwy 41 exit east on Shawnee Dr. past Ellis Park race track to S. Weinbach Ave. northeast corner.
- June 2012: Reported gone.
Results 1 to 2 of 2...
Visitor Tips and News About Shoe Tree
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
The Shoe Tree is no longer standing. It fell or was cut down in early 2011.
Shoe tree on NE corner of S. Weinbach and Shawnee Dr. Just East of Ellis Park (racetrack on HWY 41N), in the river bottoms.
May 4, 2016
Indiana Latest Tips and Stories
- Dr. James Ford Historic Home, Wabash, Indiana
- Indiana Military Museum, Vincennes, Indiana
- Grave in the Middle of the Road, Franklin, Indiana
- Feature: World's Largest Sycamore Stump, Kokomo, Indiana
- Feature: Old Ben, World's Largest Steer, Kokomo, Indiana
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Feature: Chained Rock, Pineville, Kentucky
- Chandelier Tree, Leggett, California
- Public Art Bus Station, Ventura, California
- Starlight Movie-Themed Motel, Colchester, Vermont
- Drive-In Movie and Motel, Fairlee, Vermont