Evansville, Indiana: Shoe Tree (Gone)
Tree in the river bottoms where pairs of running shoes have accumulated in the branches.
- US Hwy 41 exit east on Shawnee Dr. past Ellis Park race track to S. Weinbach Ave. northeast corner.
- June 2012: Reported gone.
Results 1 to 2 of 2...
Visitor Tips and News About Shoe Tree
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
The Shoe Tree is no longer standing. It fell or was cut down in early 2011.
Shoe tree on NE corner of S. Weinbach and Shawnee Dr. Just East of Ellis Park (racetrack on HWY 41N), in the river bottoms.
October 4, 2015
Indiana Latest Tips and Stories
- Pink Cadillac Lady, Clarksville, Indiana
- Restored Mobil Gas Station, Plymouth, Indiana
- Birdhouse Paradise of Bill Larkin, Loogootee, Indiana
- Rotary Jail That Still Rotates, Crawfordsville, Indiana
- Giant Mushroom, Middlebury, Indiana
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Cellphone Booth, Garibaldi, Oregon
- Beef, King of Meats, Minatare, Nebraska
- Circus and Carnival Mini-Museum, Moundsville, West Virginia
- Galoop, Gallup, New Mexico
- Cave Of The Mounds, Blue Mounds, Wisconsin