Mount Hood Parkdale, Oregon: First Artificial Insemination of a Turkey
Small museum features rocks, Indian artifacts, and a sign with this rather bold claim of world-altering insemination that happened nearby.
- 4967 Baseline Drive, Mount Hood Parkdale, OR
- Hutson Museum. On the south side of Hwy 281/Hood River Hwy between 2nd and 3rd Aves.
- W-F 11 am - 4 pm, Sa-Su 11-6 pm. Closed M-Tu. (Call to verify)
Visitor Tips and News About First Artificial Insemination of a Turkey
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
First Artificial Insemination of a Turkey
Sign located on the grounds of the Hutson Museum. "World History."
[Edward E., 12/29/2010]
May 22, 2015
Oregon Latest Tips and Stories
- Fake Elk and Black Bear With Cubs, Pendleton, Oregon
- World's Largest Nutcracker, Roseburg, Oregon
- Goonies Movie - County Jail, Astoria, Oregon
- Oregon's Largest Dream Catcher, Charleston, Oregon
- Cenotaph of Chief Comcomly, Astoria, Oregon
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Fire Dancers of Polynesia, Fort Lauderdale, Florida
- Traffic Circle Dinosaur, Fruita, Colorado
- Mike the Headless Chicken, Fruita, Colorado
- License Plate Trout, Palisade, Colorado
- Largest Plunger and Toilet, New Bern, North Carolina