Mount Hood Parkdale, Oregon: First Artificial Insemination of a Turkey
Small museum features rocks, Indian artifacts, and a sign with this rather bold claim of world-altering insemination that happened nearby.
- 4967 Baseline Drive, Mount Hood Parkdale, OR
- Hutson Museum. On the south side of Hwy 281/Hood River Hwy between 2nd and 3rd Aves.
- W-F 11 am - 4 pm, Sa-Su 11-6 pm. Closed M-Tu. (Call to verify)
Visitor Tips and News About First Artificial Insemination of a Turkey
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
First Artificial Insemination of a Turkey
Sign located on the grounds of the Hutson Museum. "World History."
[Edward E., 12/29/2010]
October 10, 2015
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
Oregon Latest Tips and Stories
- 18-Foot-Tall Toth Indian Head, Astoria, Oregon
- Cellphone Booth, Garibaldi, Oregon
- Gas Station Polar Bear in a Box, Redmond, Oregon
- The Mohawk: Stuffed Animals, Crescent, Oregon
- The Almost Carousel, Albany, Oregon
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Ben Franklin Keys to Community, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Tiny World, Shippensburg, Pennsylvania
- Gigantic Bike Cable Lock, Reno, Nevada
- Dummy Lighthouse Keeper, Fort Smith, Arkansas
- Sleeper House from Woody Allen Movie, Golden, Colorado