Mount Hood Parkdale, Oregon: First Artificial Insemination of a Turkey
Small museum features rocks, Indian artifacts, and a sign with this rather bold claim of world-altering insemination that happened nearby.
- 4967 Baseline Drive, Mount Hood Parkdale, OR
- Hutson Museum. On the south side of Hwy 281/Hood River Hwy between 2nd and 3rd Aves.
- W-F 11 am - 4 pm, Sa-Su 11-6 pm. Closed M-Tu. (Call to verify)
Visitor Tips and News About First Artificial Insemination of a Turkey
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
First Artificial Insemination of a Turkey
Sign located on the grounds of the Hutson Museum. "World History."
[Edward E., 12/29/2010]
April 29, 2016
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
Oregon Latest Tips and Stories
- Undersea Gardens, Newport, Oregon
- Mechanical Corn Dog, Rockaway Beach, Oregon
- Evelyn Schiffler Park Shoe Tree, Beaverton, Oregon
- Grants Pass Caveman, Grants Pass, Oregon
- Giant Fly, O'Brien, Oregon
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Coastal Gun Bunker Library, Sullivan's Island, South Carolina
- Dr. James Ford Historic Home, Wabash, Indiana
- Chicken Wire Minnie Pearl No. 1, Centerville, Tennessee
- Franklin County Historic Jail, Hampton, Iowa
- Rough House: Popeye Character, Chester, Illinois