Mount Hood Parkdale, Oregon: First Artificial Insemination of a Turkey
Small museum features rocks, Indian artifacts, and a sign with this rather bold claim of world-altering insemination that happened nearby.
- 4967 Baseline Drive, Mount Hood Parkdale, OR
- Hutson Museum. On the south side of Hwy 281/Hood River Hwy between 2nd and 3rd Aves.
- W-F 11 am - 4 pm, Sa-Su 11-6 pm. Closed M-Tu. (Call to verify)
Visitor Tips and News About First Artificial Insemination of a Turkey
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
First Artificial Insemination of a Turkey
Sign located on the grounds of the Hutson Museum. "World History."
[Edward E., 12/29/2010]
March 25, 2017
Oregon Latest Tips and Stories
- Sumpter Valley Dredge State Historic Area, Sumpter, Oregon
- Pioneer Museum: Taxidermy Room, Tillamook, Oregon
- Sit with Rosa Parks, Eugene, Oregon
- Willamette Meteorite Replica, Eugene, Oregon
- Feature: Prehistoric Gardens, Port Orford, Oregon
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Giant Frog With Pitchfork, Shenandoah, Virginia
- Miniature Chair Mini-Museum, Stone Mountain, Georgia
- Calico Ghost Town, Yermo, California
- Ed Galloway's World's Largest Concrete Totem Pole, Foyil, Oklahoma
- Skunk Ape Research Headquarters, Ochopee, Florida