Sonoma, California: Wine Cork Cow (Closed)
In the winery's tasting room you can see a cow made of wine corks. "Ms. Moolot." Not full size, but it did require a lot of corks.
- Charles Creek Vineyard, west side of Sonoma square at 1st St. and Napa St.
- Nov. 2014: Closed tasting room.
Visitor Tips and News About Wine Cork Cow
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Wine Cork Cow
The Wine Cork Cow is worth a look.
April 27, 2017
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
California Latest Tips and Stories
- Stainless Steel Drowned Lifeguard, Newport Beach, California
- Piano Staircase, Hollywood, California
- Joshua Tree from The Joshua Tree, Lone Pine, California
- Feature: Sheriff's Museum: Heaven's Gate, San Diego, California
- Topsy-Turvy Palm Tree, Rancho Cucamonga, California
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Cannonball in a Church Wall, Greeneville, Tennessee
- Rowdy the Roadrunner, San Antonio, Texas
- Der Rheinlander German-Themed Restaurant, Portland, Oregon
- Forrest Gump's Bench, Savannah, Georgia
- Monk's Cafe from Seinfeld, New York, New York