Sonoma, California: Wine Cork Cow (Closed)
In the winery's tasting room you can see a cow made of wine corks. "Ms. Moolot." Not full size, but it did require a lot of corks.
- Charles Creek Vineyard, west side of Sonoma square at 1st St. and Napa St.
- Nov. 2014: Closed tasting room.
Visitor Tips and News About Wine Cork Cow
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Wine Cork Cow
The Wine Cork Cow is worth a look.
February 19, 2017
California Latest Tips and Stories
- House with Skeletons on the Roof, San Diego, California
- Bubble Gum Alley, San Luis Obispo, California
- General Sherman: World's Largest (not Tallest) Tree, Sequoia National Park, California
- Once-a-Year Monarch Butterfly Grove, Pismo Beach, California
- Collaboration (A Statue), Davis, California
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- World's Largest Claw Machine, Dayton, Ohio
- Hilton Sisters Siamese Twins Grave, Charlotte, North Carolina
- Gates of the Famous from 1995, Bronx, New York
- Fruitcake Capital of the World, Claxton, Georgia
- Town With Unusual Name, Uncertain, Texas