Sonoma, California: Wine Cork Cow (Closed)
In the winery's tasting room you can see a cow made of wine corks. "Ms. Moolot." Not full size, but it did require a lot of corks.
- Charles Creek Vineyard, west side of Sonoma square at 1st St. and Napa St.
- Nov. 2014: Closed tasting room.
Visitor Tips and News About Wine Cork Cow
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Wine Cork Cow
The Wine Cork Cow is worth a look.
March 24, 2017
California Latest Tips and Stories
- Diorama Museum of Bhagavad-gita, Los Angeles, California
- Storyland - Child-Free Adults Unwelcome, Fresno, California
- Glory Hole - Monticello Dam Drain, Napa, California
- Large Statue of Pope John Paul II, Duarte, California
- Madera Zoo Site, Stuffed Polly, Madera, California
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Camas Prairie Railroad Bridges, Craigmont, Idaho
- Mac the Moose, World's Largest, Moose Jaw, Saskatchewan
- Feature: Museum of Physical Security, Nicholasville, Kentucky
- World's Largest Hockey Stick and Puck, Duncan, British Columbia
- Manis Mastodon, Sequim, Washington