Sonoma, California: Wine Cork Cow
In the winery's tasting room you can see a cow made of wine corks. "Ms. Moolot." Not full size, but it did require a lot of corks.
Charles Creek Vineyard
- 483 First St. West, Sonoma, CA
- Charles Creek Vineyard, west side of Sonoma square at 1st St. and Napa St.
- Daily 11 am - 6 pm. (Call to verify)
Visitor Tips and News About Wine Cork Cow
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Wine Cork Cow
The Wine Cork Cow is worth a look.
February 7, 2016
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
California Latest Tips and Stories
- Feature: Vietnamese Boat People Memorial, Westminster, California
- Ice Skater Statue, Culver City, California
- Guardian Lions of Route 66, Amboy, California
- Feature: Ronald Reagan Museum and Library, Simi Valley, California
- San Luis Rey Mission - Zorro, Oceanside, California
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- RV Baby Carriage, Knoxville, Tennessee
- Memorial to Doomed Space Shuttle Astronaut, Beaufort, North Carolina
- 20-Foot-Tall Wooden Nickel, Carl's Corner, Texas
- Seated Native American Statue, Roosevelt, Utah
- James Dean Birth Site Memorial, Marion, Indiana