Las Vegas, Nevada: Tivoli Gardens - Ghost of Liberace - Gone
Restaurant owned by Liberace until his death in 1987. Gaudy mirrored and decorated interior, Italian food. With his museum next door shuttered, does dead Libby occasionally twinkle in, seeking his audience? If he did, it wasn't enough to stop them from moving to a new location in Vegas in 2012.
Carluccio's Tivoli Gardens - Ghost of Liberace?
Visitor Tips and News About Tivoli Gardens - Ghost of Liberace - Gone
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Carluccio's Tivoli Gardens is the restaurant owned by Liberace until his death in 1987. The restaurant sat empty for nearly a year until the Carluccio family purchased it.
Sadly, this great attraction keeps getting labeled in travel guides as closed because the Liberace Museum next door (but under completely different management) has closed.
Tivoli Gardens has all the camp and kitsch from Mr. Showmanship, complete with his piano bar, mirrored dining room, and chandeliers for great Italian dining. The staff have been with the restaurant for more than 20 years and have great tales of being haunted by Lee himself.
Latest Tips Across Roadside America
Catch up on the latest discoveries from the road.
Explore Thousands of Oddball Tourist Attractions!
Unique destinations in the US and Canada are our special obsession. Start here.
Use RoadsideAmerica.com's Attraction Maps to plan your next road trip.
September 16, 2014
Nevada Latest Tips and Stories
- Cock-N-Bull Lounge, Fallon, Nevada
- Bucket of Blood Saloon, Virginia City, Nevada
- Wild Bighorn Sheep Roam Public Park, Boulder City, Nevada
- National Automobile Museum, Reno, Nevada
- Luxor Pyramid and Sphinx, Las Vegas, Nevada
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Feature: The Windsor Ruins, Port Gibson, Mississippi
- Alien Abduction Statue, The Woodlands, Texas
- The Most Absurd Bar in the World: A Sculpture, Dennysville, Maine
- Eerie Abraham Lincoln Hologram, Indianapolis, Indiana
- Camera Heritage Museum, Staunton, Virginia
Latest Visitor Tips