Panama City Beach, Florida: WonderWorks - Upside-down Building
Optical illusions, brain buster puzzles, lazer tag, and other science and fun, part of the upside-down WonderWorks chain of attractions.
- 9910 Front Beach Road, Panama City Beach, FL
- Across from Ripley's, where Front Beach Rd, Middle Beach Rd, and N. Thomas Dr. intersect.
- Daily 9 am. (Call to verify)
- Adults $24. Note: ropes/rock climbing weight limits.
WonderWorks - Upside-down Building
Visitor Tips and News About WonderWorks - Upside-down Building
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Just opened in June, 2010, this upside down building houses four stories of hands-on scientific principles. Educational yet very fun!
Nearby Offbeat Places
- Ocean Liner Wreck - Ripley's Believe It or Not!, Panama City Beach, FL - < 1 mi.
- Big Willy's Killer Whale, Panama City Beach, FL - < 1 mi.
- Big Gus, 20,000 lb. Steer, Panama City Beach, FL - < 1 mi.
- Southernmost Tribute to a Union Soldier, Lynn Haven, FL - 10 mi.
Latest Tips Across Roadside America
Catch up on the latest discoveries from the road.
Explore Thousands of Oddball Tourist Attractions!
Unique destinations in the US and Canada are our special obsession. Start here.
Use RoadsideAmerica.com's Attraction Maps to plan your next road trip.
October 23, 2014
Florida Latest Tips and Stories
- Serial Killer's Motel Room, Port Orange, Florida
- Biker Bar with Serial Killer Customer, Port Orange, Florida
- Giant Naked Torso, Miami, Florida
- Mothers of the World Monument, Tampa, Florida
- Tampa Police Museum, Tampa, Florida
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Cateraptasaurus, Rosedale, Maryland
- Mother Mary's Totem, San Luis, Colorado
- Penobscot Narrows Observatory and Bridge, Prospect, Maine
- Big Travel Mug, North Smithfield, Rhode Island
- Mr. Potato Head Pizza Guy, Providence, Rhode Island
Latest Visitor Tips