Panama City Beach, Florida: WonderWorks - Upside-down Building
Optical illusions, brain buster puzzles, lazer tag, and other science and fun, part of the upside-down WonderWorks chain of attractions.
- 9910 Front Beach Road, Panama City Beach, FL
- Across from Ripley's, where Front Beach Rd, Middle Beach Rd, and N. Thomas Dr. intersect.
- Daily 9 am. (Call to verify)
- Adults $24. Note: ropes/rock climbing weight limits.
Visitor Tips and News About WonderWorks - Upside-down Building
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
WonderWorks - Upside-down Building
Just opened in June, 2010, this upside down building houses four stories of hands-on scientific principles. Educational yet very fun!
November 25, 2015
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
Florida Latest Tips and Stories
- Lion Country Safari, Loxahatchee, Florida
- Bob, Faithful Funeral Horse, Sanford, Florida
- Clymer Park Sculpture Garden, Gulfport, Florida
- Airstream Ranch, Dover, Florida
- Florida's Oldest Diner - Angel's, Palatka, Florida
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Feature: John Dillinger Museum, Crown Point, Indiana
- Sioux City Corn Palace, Sioux City, Iowa
- Belding Shoe Tree, Belding, Michigan
- Big Horse Head Outside Apt. Building, Fairfax, Virginia
- Tour a Lightship, East Boston, Massachusetts