Panama City Beach, Florida: WonderWorks - Upside-down Building
Optical illusions, brain buster puzzles, lazer tag, and other science and fun, part of the upside-down WonderWorks chain of attractions.
- 9910 Front Beach Road, Panama City Beach, FL
- Across from Ripley's, where Front Beach Rd, Middle Beach Rd, and N. Thomas Dr. intersect.
- Daily 9 am. (Call to verify)
- Adults $24. Note: ropes/rock climbing weight limits.
Visitor Tips and News About WonderWorks - Upside-down Building
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
WonderWorks - Upside-down Building
Just opened in June, 2010, this upside down building houses four stories of hands-on scientific principles. Educational yet very fun!
July 25, 2016
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
Florida Latest Tips and Stories
- Junk art of Hong Kong Willie, Tampa, Florida
- Boot monument for civic circus giant, Gibsonton, Florida
- Welaka Maritime Museum, Welaka, Florida
- Strawberry Water Tower, Plant City, Florida
- Big John Statue, Cape Coral, Florida
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Feature: Twister (The Movie) Museum, Wakita, Oklahoma
- Screamin' Tub Mannequin, Shasta Lake, California
- Miracle of America Museum, Polson, Montana
- Austin Toy Museum, Austin, Texas
- Graffiti House - Civil War Cavalry Battle Hospital, Brandy Station, Virginia