Panama City Beach, Florida: WonderWorks - Upside-down Building
Optical illusions, brain buster puzzles, lazer tag, and other science and fun, part of the upside-down WonderWorks chain of attractions.
- 9910 Front Beach Road, Panama City Beach, FL
- Across from Ripley's, where Front Beach Rd, Middle Beach Rd, and N. Thomas Dr. intersect.
- Daily 9 am. (Call to verify)
- Adults $24. Note: ropes/rock climbing weight limits.
Visitor Tips and News About WonderWorks - Upside-down Building
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
WonderWorks - Upside-down Building
Just opened in June, 2010, this upside down building houses four stories of hands-on scientific principles. Educational yet very fun!
August 29, 2016
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
Florida Latest Tips and Stories
- Dead Tree Chainsaw Art, Tallahassee, Florida
- Giant Chicken replaces Floating Shark Head, Jacksonville, Florida
- World's Largest Bat House, Gainesville, Florida
- Giant Naked Torso, Miami, Florida
- Purple Rooster, Starke, Florida
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- The Lost Sea, Sweetwater, Tennessee
- Midland Mosaics, Tacoma, Washington
- Curiosity Case at Disc Exchange, Dayton, Ohio
- Fairview Inn: U.S. President Poisoned Here, Talkeetna, Alaska
- Eastbound: The Golden Stripe, Blue Earth, Minnesota