Panama City Beach, Florida: WonderWorks - Upside-down Building
Optical illusions, brain buster puzzles, lazer tag, and other science and fun, part of the upside-down WonderWorks chain of attractions.
WonderWorks - Upside-down Building
Visitor Tips and News About WonderWorks - Upside-down Building
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Just opened in June, 2010, this upside down building houses four stories of hands-on scientific principles. Educational yet very fun!
Nearby Offbeat Places
- Ocean Liner Wreck - Ripley's Believe It or Not!, Panama City Beach, FL - < 1 mi.
- Big Willy's Killer Whale, Panama City Beach, FL - < 1 mi.
- Big Gus, 20,000 lb. Steer, Panama City Beach, FL - < 1 mi.
- In the region: Austin's Smokin' Butt Hut - Pig, Fountain, FL - 31 mi.
Latest Tips Across Roadside America
Catch up on the latest discoveries from the road.
Explore Thousands of Oddball Tourist Attractions!
Unique destinations in the US and Canada are our special obsession. Start here.
Use RoadsideAmerica.com's Attraction Maps to plan your next road trip.
April 19, 2014
Florida Latest Tips and Stories
- Surfer Statue, Jacksonville, Florida
- Florida Railroad Museum, Parrish, Florida
- Statue of Pegasus, Jacksonville Beach, Florida
- Large Floating Rubber Duck, Jacksonville, Florida
- Shell Factory, Fort Myers, Florida
Latest Visitor Tips