Woodstock, Illinois: Groundhog Day B&B
Bed and breakfast caught in the loopy causality of the movie "Groundhog Day." You can wake up there, over and over and over. Overnight rates apply.
Royal Victorian Manor
- 344 Fremont Street, Woodstock, IL
- Royal Victorian Manor, Intersection of Fremont St. and Madison St.
- Daytime visit - 10 am -5pm. Call to reserve overnight room. (Call to verify)
- Overnight rates.
Groundhog Day B&B - Royal Victorian Manor
Visitor Tips and News About Groundhog Day B&B
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
The manor is a bed & breakfast which was the house used in the movie "Groundhog Day" with Bill Murray/Andie MacDowell. Revisit the "Cherry Street Inn" as it was called in the movie, with the charm and grace of the Victorian era.
Visit or stay during the Woodstock "Groundhog" events 01/28/11-01/02/11.....
[Ashley Stewart, 01/16/2011]
Latest Tips Across Roadside America
Catch up on the latest discoveries from the road.
Explore Thousands of Oddball Tourist Attractions!
Unique destinations in the US and Canada are our special obsession. Start here.
Use RoadsideAmerica.com's Attraction Maps to plan your next road trip.
March 2, 2015
Illinois Latest Tips and Stories
- Bluesmobile on a Stick, Joliet, Illinois
- 9/11 Memorial with Pittsburgh Misspelled, Springfield, Illinois
- Grace the Dress-Up Shark, Charleston, Illinois
- Memorial to Circus Train Wreck Dead, Forest Park, Illinois
- Stuffed Moray Eel in Appliance Store, Glenview, Illinois
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Feature: World's Largest Collection of Autographed Baseballs, St. Petersburg, Florida
- Flea Market Mascot Big Cow, Savannah, Georgia
- Blue Angel Weather Vane, Las Vegas, Nevada
- Cathedral of Junk, Austin, Texas
- Old Hardhide - Town Gator in a Cage, Ponchatoula, Louisiana
Latest Visitor Tips