Woodstock, Illinois: Groundhog Day B&B
Bed and breakfast caught in the loopy causality of the movie "Groundhog Day." You can wake up there, over and over and over. Overnight rates apply.
Royal Victorian Manor
- 344 Fremont Street, Woodstock, IL
- Royal Victorian Manor, Intersection of Fremont St. and Madison St.
- Daytime visit - 10 am -5pm. Call to reserve overnight room. (Call to verify)
- Overnight rates.
Groundhog Day B&B - Royal Victorian Manor
Visitor Tips and News About Groundhog Day B&B
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
The manor is a bed & breakfast which was the house used in the movie "Groundhog Day" with Bill Murray/Andie MacDowell. Revisit the "Cherry Street Inn" as it was called in the movie, with the charm and grace of the Victorian era.
Visit or stay during the Woodstock "Groundhog" events 01/28/11-01/02/11.....
[Ashley Stewart, 01/16/2011]
Latest Tips Across Roadside America
Catch up on the latest discoveries from the road.
Explore Thousands of Oddball Tourist Attractions!
Unique destinations in the US and Canada are our special obsession. Start here.
Use RoadsideAmerica.com's Attraction Maps to plan your next road trip.
August 2, 2014
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
Illinois Latest Tips and Stories
- World's Largest Knitting Needles, Casey, Illinois
- Shoe Tree, Highland Park, Illinois
- Huge Wooden Colonial Guy, St. Charles, Illinois
- Buck Rogers-esque Water Tower, Makanda, Illinois
- Tiny Church - The Traveler's Chapel, Nashville, Illinois
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Comic Rockstars Toilet Seat Museum, San Francisco, California
- Backyard Golden Gate Bridge Replica, Mulvane, Kansas
- Future Birthplace of James T. Kirk, Riverside, Iowa
- Feature: Mardi Gras World, New Orleans, Louisiana
- Al's Oasis - Big Buffalo, Oacoma, South Dakota
Latest Visitor Tips