Palm Springs, California: Rubik's Cube of Tiles
Tile store's sign is a large Rubik's Cube made with floor tiles.
Results 1 to 2 of 2...
Visitor Tips and News About Rubik's Cube of Tiles
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Rubik's Cube of Tiles
Not sure if the cube is movable. It looks a bit different. [CS, 06/20/2015]
Giant Tile Rubik's Cube
It's a giant Rubik's Cube made with floor tiles, so it is not color accurate. It's right on the corner of Mesquite Ave and Gene Autry Trail. Can't miss it!
[Liz Weissmann, 01/12/2011]
March 28, 2017
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
California Latest Tips and Stories
- Salvation Mountain, Niland, California
- Calico Ghost Town, Yermo, California
- Diorama Museum of Bhagavad-gita, Los Angeles, California
- Storyland - Child-Free Adults Unwelcome, Fresno, California
- Glory Hole - Monticello Dam Drain, Napa, California
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Feature: East Meets West: Father of Route 66, Tulsa, Oklahoma
- Restored 1930s Texaco Gas Station, Dwight, Illinois
- Uniroyal Gal, Livingston, Illinois
- Original Brunswick Stew Pot, Brunswick, Georgia
- World's Tallest Our Lady of Guadalupe, Windsor, Ohio