Palm Springs, California: Rubik's Cube of Tiles
Tile store's sign is a large Rubik's Cube made with floor tiles.
Giant Tile Rubik's Cube
Visitor Tips and News About Rubik's Cube of Tiles
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
It's a giant Rubik's Cube made with floor tiles, so it is not color accurate. It's right on the corner of Mesquite Ave and Gene Autry Trail. Can't miss it!
[Liz Weissmann, 01/12/2011]
Latest Tips Across Roadside America
Catch up on the latest discoveries from the road.
Explore Thousands of Oddball Tourist Attractions!
Unique destinations in the US and Canada are our special obsession. Start here.
Use RoadsideAmerica.com's Attraction Maps to plan your next road trip.
April 20, 2014
California Latest Tips and Stories
- Tallest Roadside Tombstone in the U.S., Merced, California
- Pink Skull Rabbit, San Francisco, California
- Music Legends in Bronze, Bakersfield, California
- Blackbird Park - Spy Plane Hometown, Palmdale, California
- Abner Weed Statue, Weed, California
Latest Visitor Tips