Palm Springs, California: Rubik's Cube of Tiles
Tile store's sign is a large Rubik's Cube made with floor tiles.
Results 1 to 2 of 2...
Visitor Tips and News About Rubik's Cube of Tiles
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Rubik's Cube of Tiles
Not sure if the cube is movable. It looks a bit different. [CS, 06/20/2015]
Giant Tile Rubik's Cube
It's a giant Rubik's Cube made with floor tiles, so it is not color accurate. It's right on the corner of Mesquite Ave and Gene Autry Trail. Can't miss it!
[Liz Weissmann, 01/12/2011]
February 20, 2017
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
California Latest Tips and Stories
- House with Skeletons on the Roof, San Diego, California
- Bubble Gum Alley, San Luis Obispo, California
- General Sherman: World's Largest (not Tallest) Tree, Sequoia National Park, California
- Once-a-Year Monarch Butterfly Grove, Pismo Beach, California
- Collaboration (A Statue), Davis, California
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Magic Garden, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Giant Cocktail Imperial Liquor Store, Lexington, Kentucky
- Feature: Sit with Roger Ebert, Champaign, Illinois
- Hawaii's Plantation Village, Waipahu, Hawaii
- World's Largest Claw Machine, Dayton, Ohio