Palm Springs, California: Rubik's Cube of Tiles
Tile store's sign is a large Rubik's Cube made with floor tiles.
Results 1 to 2 of 2...
Visitor Tips and News About Rubik's Cube of Tiles
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Rubik's Cube of Tiles
Not sure if the cube is movable. It looks a bit different. [CS, 06/20/2015]
Giant Tile Rubik's Cube
It's a giant Rubik's Cube made with floor tiles, so it is not color accurate. It's right on the corner of Mesquite Ave and Gene Autry Trail. Can't miss it!
[Liz Weissmann, 01/12/2011]
May 31, 2016
California Latest Tips and Stories
- 12-Foot-Tall Lumberjack, Stockton, California
- Lumberjack's Lumberjack, Willits, California
- Guard Tower From Japanese-American Internment Camp, Tulelake, California
- East Jesus, Niland, California
- Loved to Death Taxidermy, San Francisco, California
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Official Back Porch Ronald Reagan, Annapolis, Maryland
- Ghost Town Beehive Kilns: Frisco, Beaver County, Utah
- Two-Story Outhouse Possibly Used by Lincoln, Janesville, Wisconsin
- One Man, Two Headstones, Samaria, Idaho
- Feature: Rudolph Grotto and Wonder Cave, Rudolph, Wisconsin