Treherne, Manitoba, Canada: Glass Bottle House and Church
Glass bottle house, bathroom, church and wishing well made by Bob and Dora Cain, and Fred Harp.
- Railway Ave., Treherne, MB, Canada
- South off Hwy 2. on the corner of Railway Ave and Alexander St. Next to the train tracks.
- Summer M-Su 11 am - 7 pm. Closed Sept-May.
Glass Bottle House and Church
Visitor Tips and News About Glass Bottle House and Church
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Group of glass bottle structures -- including a house, bathroom, church and wishing well -- made by Bob and Dora Cain, with help from Fred Harp. They started collecting bottles in 1979. The church was built in 1983 using 5,000 bottles -- it contains an organ and pulpit.
[Bradley Anderson, 01/19/2011]
Nearby Offbeat Places
- Holland Windmill, Holland, MB, Canada - 9 mi.
- World's Largest Tobacco Pipe, St. Claude, MB, Canada - 16 mi.
- Home of the Wild Turkey, La Riviere, MB, Canada - 27 mi.
- World's Largest Coke Can, Portage La Prairie, MB, Canada - 29 mi.
Latest Tips Across Roadside America
Catch up on the latest discoveries from the road.
Explore Thousands of Oddball Tourist Attractions!
Unique destinations in the US and Canada are our special obsession. Start here.
Use RoadsideAmerica.com's Attraction Maps to plan your next road trip.
September 30, 2014
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
Manitoba Latest Tips and Stories
- The Boy with the Boot, Winnipeg, Manitoba
- Largest Lourdes Grotto in Manitoba, Cooks Creek, Manitoba
- 40-Foot-Long Rolls Royce, Steinbach, Manitoba
- Winnipeg Jets Statues, Winnipeg, Manitoba
- World's Largest Sturgeon, Dominion City, Manitoba
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Feature: Louisiana State Penitentiary Museum, Angola, Louisiana
- Big Metal Dragon, East Bethany, New York
- Armored Knight, Batavia, New York
- Entertrainment Junction, West Chester, Ohio
- Holy Land USA, Waterbury, Connecticut
Latest Visitor Tips