Treherne, Manitoba, Canada: Glass Bottle House and Church
Glass bottle house, bathroom, church and wishing well made by Bob and Dora Cain, and Fred Harp.
- Railway Ave., Treherne, MB, Canada
- South off Hwy 2. on the corner of Railway Ave and Alexander St. Next to the train tracks.
- Summer M-Su 11 am - 7 pm. Closed Sept-May.
Visitor Tips and News About Glass Bottle House and Church
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Glass Bottle House and Church
Group of glass bottle structures -- including a house, bathroom, church and wishing well -- made by Bob and Dora Cain, with help from Fred Harp. They started collecting bottles in 1979. The church was built in 1983 using 5,000 bottles -- it contains an organ and pulpit.
[Bradley Anderson, 01/19/2011]
March 25, 2017
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
Manitoba Latest Tips and Stories
- The Happy Rock, Gladstone, Manitoba
- Winnie the Bear Statue, Winnipeg, Manitoba
- Happy Rock, Gladstone, Manitoba
- The Boy with the Boot, Winnipeg, Manitoba
- Largest Lourdes Grotto in Manitoba, Cooks Creek, Manitoba
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Camas Prairie Railroad Bridges, Craigmont, Idaho
- Mac the Moose, World's Largest, Moose Jaw, Saskatchewan
- Feature: Museum of Physical Security, Nicholasville, Kentucky
- World's Largest Hockey Stick and Puck, Duncan, British Columbia
- Manis Mastodon, Sequim, Washington