Clarksville, Tennessee: Pink Elephant (Gone)
A large fiberglass pink elephant stands along the highway -- trunk raised (he never held a martini glass). He advertises the Top Dollar Pawn shop.
- Corner of Cedar Ct. and Providence Blvd.
- Aug 2012: Reported gone.
Visitor Tips and News About Pink Elephant
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
There must have been giant pink elephant salesman in Tennessee at one time who hit all the -villes in the state. While the Cookville pink elephant may have sun glasses, the pink elephant in Clarksville stands sentinel in front of the Top Dollar Pawn shop, where he had to pawn his glasses.
[Phil Pasquini, 01/19/2011]
October 21, 2016
Tennessee Latest Tips and Stories
- Big Dripping Bird, Nashville, Tennessee
- Bell Witch Cave, Adams, Tennessee
- Head of the Sugar Flat Road Creature, Chattanooga, Tennessee
- Big Confederate Flag and Memorial Plaza, Trimble, Tennessee
- The Lost Sea, Sweetwater, Tennessee
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Hobby Horse House - Home of Doll Lady, Matlacha, Florida
- Grave of the Foot of James A. Reid, Salisbury, North Carolina
- Fifty-Foot-Tall Concrete Teepee, Lawrence, Kansas
- Grave of Washington's Last Pallbearer, Lambertville, New Jersey
- Partridge Family Bus Replica, Ashland, New York