Clarksville, Tennessee: Pink Elephant (Gone)
A large fiberglass pink elephant stands along the highway -- trunk raised (he never held a martini glass). He advertises the Top Dollar Pawn shop.
- Corner of Cedar Ct. and Providence Blvd.
- Aug 2012: Reported gone.
Visitor Tips and News About Pink Elephant
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
There must have been giant pink elephant salesman in Tennessee at one time who hit all the -villes in the state. While the Cookville pink elephant may have sun glasses, the pink elephant in Clarksville stands sentinel in front of the Top Dollar Pawn shop, where he had to pawn his glasses.
[Phil Pasquini, 01/19/2011]
August 28, 2015
Tennessee Latest Tips and Stories
- 31 MPH Speed Limit, Trenton, Tennessee
- Tina Turner Museum - Delta Heritage Center, Brownsville, Tennessee
- Ruby Falls, Chattanooga, Tennessee
- Mural of Ronald Reagan, a Great American, Cookeville, Tennessee
- Big Catfish, Paris, Tennessee
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Giant Morel Mushroom, Nevada, Missouri
- Spider Bug: VW Beetle Mega-Insect, Sparks, Nevada
- High Flying U-haul, Reno, Nevada
- Pierre the Pantsless Voyageur, Two Harbors, Minnesota
- Feature: John Deere Tractor and Engine Museum, Waterloo, Iowa