Wildwood, New Jersey: Doo Wop Museum
Uniquely designed 1950s restaurant converted by the Doo Wop Preservation League to a neon sign and memorabilia museum. There is a working 1950s soda fountain.
Doo Wop Experience and Neon Sign Garden
- 3201 Pacific Ave., Wildwood, NJ
- Doo Wop Experience and Neon Sign Garden. Across from the Wildwoods Convention Center on Ocean Ave., between Burk and Montgomery Aves.
- Seasonal. Hours posted on door. (Call to verify)
Doo Wop Experience Museum
Visitor Tips and News About Doo Wop Museum
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
The Doo Wop Museum is a 1950s restaurant that has been moved and converted by the Doo Wop Preservation League. Inside, there is a working soda fountain with a 1950s soda jerk, '50s furniture, rock and roll memorabilia, and an interactive information wall. Local oldies radio station WIBG 94.3 does remotes there when Wildwood
has their '50s and '60s weekends.
There is a "Doo Wop Bus Tour" that takes visitors around Wildwood and explains Doo Wop Culture. The museum is free.
Latest Tips Across Roadside America
Catch up on the latest discoveries from the road.
Explore Thousands of Oddball Tourist Attractions!
Unique destinations in the US and Canada are our special obsession. Start here.
Use RoadsideAmerica.com's Attraction Maps to plan your next road trip.
April 23, 2014
New Jersey Latest Tips and Stories
- White Buddha Statue, Princeton, New Jersey
- Camp Evans and Marconi Hotel, Wall, New Jersey
- Feature: Atomic Fallout Shelter Theater, Wall Township, New Jersey
- US Army Parachute Test Platoon Monument, Robbinsville, New Jersey
- Muffler Man - Rodeo Cowboy, Woodstown, New Jersey
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Tallest Roadside Tombstone in the U.S., Merced, California
- Rock Animal Zoo, Scottsboro, Alabama
- Pink Skull Rabbit, San Francisco, California
- Surfer Statue, Jacksonville, Florida
- Music Legends in Bronze, Bakersfield, California
Latest Visitor Tips