Vidal Junction, California: Pair of Chickens, Bison
A pair of large fiberglass chickens and bison stand on the roof of the Vidal Junction Cafe, a lonely big animal outpost
Results 1 to 2 of 2...
Pair of Chickens
Visitor Tips and News About Pair of Chickens, Bison
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Very large chicken alert! Located in vital Vidal Junction, they observe the kitty-corner California Agricultural Search and Destroy Station with a wary eye (actually, it's the Food and Agriculture Inspection Station at State Highway 62 and US 95). "Don't let any prettier or younger very large chickens in!" they seem to say. I hope they don't scratch the roof off that cafe looking for seeds.
[MIss Erica, 02/21/2012]
A large fiberglass rooster is on the roof of a closed cafe in the desert. There is also a large and a small bison on the roof of a gas station.
[Sallie Clinard, 02/12/2011]
Latest Tips Across Roadside America
Catch up on the latest discoveries from the road.
Explore Thousands of Oddball Tourist Attractions!
Unique destinations in the US and Canada are our special obsession. Start here.
Use RoadsideAmerica.com's Attraction Maps to plan your next road trip.
January 31, 2015
California Latest Tips and Stories
- Dee Dee Ramone's Grave, Hollywood, California
- Safari Inn - Movie Motel, Burbank, California
- Once-a-Year Monarch Butterfly Grove, Pismo Beach, California
- Statues of Dinosaurs and Monsters, Borrego Springs, California
- Feature: Crockett History: Sugar, Sturgeon, Switchboard, Crockett, California
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- 30-Foot-Tall Native American Head, Ocean Springs, Mississippi
- Zinc Civil War Soldier, Graves of Interest, Iola, Kansas
- Large Bird Fighting a Snake, Fort Pierce, Florida
- Pirate Statue, Otway, North Carolina
- Stuffed Moray Eel in Appliance Store, Glenview, Illinois
Latest Visitor Tips