Bloomfield, Indiana: World's Largest Jack
The 20-ft. tall cast iron replica of a jack was created by an overseas supplier for the Bloomfield Jack Factory to celebrate the 100th anniversary of the invention of the hi-lift jack.
- Franklin St., Bloomfield, IN
- From Main Street turn South on Franklin Street go one block to Spring Street. Jack is at the corner of Franklin and Spring.
World's Largest Jack
Visitor Tips and News About World's Largest Jack
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
The Bloomfield Jack Factory is a division of the Bloomfield Manufacturing Company. The company has been in business for over one hundred years and is home to the Largest Jack in the World.
The 20-foot tall, 2,980 pound cast iron replica of the jacks produced in Bloomfield by the Jack Factory was a gift from their supplier overseas for the 100th anniversary of the invention of the Hi-Lift Jack.
[Jason Edwards, 02/12/2011]
Latest Tips Across Roadside America
Catch up on the latest discoveries from the road.
Explore Thousands of Oddball Tourist Attractions!
Unique destinations in the US and Canada are our special obsession. Start here.
Use RoadsideAmerica.com's Attraction Maps to plan your next road trip.
December 21, 2014
Indiana Latest Tips and Stories
- Martini-Drinking Pink Elephant, Fortville, Indiana
- Hagenbeck-Wallace Circus Diorama, French Lick, Indiana
- Electronic Go-Go Dancer, Indianapolis, Indiana
- Indianapolis Pyramids, Indianapolis, Indiana
- Big, Rusty Indian, Farmer, Steelworker, Munster, Indiana
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- La Salette Shrine, Enfiel, New Hampshire
- Ferocious Fish Sculpture, Tampa, Florida
- Lambert's, Home of Throwed Rolls, Ozark, Missouri
- Happy Rock, Gladstone, Manitoba
- Feature: Bailey Art Museum - Robots of Clayton Bailey, Crockett, California
Latest Visitor Tips