Haines City, Florida: Home of The Boogerman
Celebrity bull of Haines City, besting many a would-be rodeo rider, has retired, but his claim lingers on in this sign.
- Scenic Hwy, Haines City, FL
- Southwest edge of the city. On the north side of Hwy 544/Scenic Hwy just east of its intersection with US Hwy 27.
Home of The Boogerman
Visitor Tips and News About Home of The Boogerman
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
The Boogerman is the celebrity bull of Haines City. He weighs 1,600 pounds and his owners, Bill and Betty Morrison, would offer $1,000 to any cowboy who could ride him for eight seconds. They rarely had to pay.
The Boogerman retired to stud in 2009, but his billboard fame lives on!
[Nina Napolitano, 02/13/2011]
Latest Tips Across Roadside America
Catch up on the latest discoveries from the road.
Explore Thousands of Oddball Tourist Attractions!
Unique destinations in the US and Canada are our special obsession. Start here.
Use RoadsideAmerica.com's Attraction Maps to plan your next road trip.
April 20, 2014
Florida Latest Tips and Stories
- Surfer Statue, Jacksonville, Florida
- Florida Railroad Museum, Parrish, Florida
- Statue of Pegasus, Jacksonville Beach, Florida
- Large Floating Rubber Duck, Jacksonville, Florida
- Shell Factory, Fort Myers, Florida
Latest Visitor Tips