Elko, Nevada: White King, World's Largest Dead Polar Bear
Results 1 to 2 of 2...
Visitor Tips and News About White King, World's Largest Dead Polar Bear
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
White King at the Commercial Hotel in Elko is the largest bear that I have ever seen (and I have seen a lot of stuffed animals). I felt so small standing next to him. Afterward the employees gave me money to gamble with in the casino. How cool is that? [Queen Becky, 12/31/2016]
January 20, 2017
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
Nevada Latest Tips and Stories
- $28.2 Million Statue of Popeye, Las Vegas, Nevada
- Wendover Will, West Wendover, Nevada
- White King, Elko, Nevada
- International Car Forest of the Last Church, Goldfield, Nevada
- Ichthyosaur Photo Op and Bone Site, Gabbs, Nevada
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Feature: Civil War Tails: Miniature Catfight, Gettysburg, Pennsylvania
- Castle Blood, Beallsville, Pennsylvania
- Unsettling Hand Sculptures, Berea, Kentucky
- Legoland, Carlsbad, California
- Tow Mater Truck, Cleveland, Tennessee