Erskine, Minnesota: World's Largest Northern (a fish)
Pose for novelty photos with your head in a big fish's mouth.
- US Hwy 2, Erskine, MN
- On the shore of Cameron Lake, just south of US Hwy 2 on Vance Ave S.
Results 1 to 3 of 3...
World's Largest Northern (a fish)
Visitor Tips and News About World's Largest Northern (a fish)
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
The actual location off the highway is in a small park along the lake. [Vince, 05/07/2014]
World’s Largest Northern
The world's largest Northern appears to be well maintained and just as attractive as it was ten years ago. Well done, City of Erskine!
[Dale Divers, 09/10/2010]
World's Largest Northern (fish)
On the shores of Lake Cameron is the World's Largest Northern. It's been there a long time, as over 30 years ago we have family photos of all of us "little cousins" sitting in the fish's mouth.
[Elaine Ramstad, 11/10/2000]
Latest Tips Across Roadside America
Catch up on the latest discoveries from the road.
Explore Thousands of Oddball Tourist Attractions!
Unique destinations in the US and Canada are our special obsession. Start here.
Use RoadsideAmerica.com's Attraction Maps to plan your next road trip.
July 30, 2014
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
Minnesota Latest Tips and Stories
- Warrior King Jesus on a White Stallion, Owatonna, Minnesota
- Northernmost School in the Contiguous (Lower 48) States, Angle Inlet, Minnesota
- Northernmost Post Office in the Lower 48 States, Angle Inlet, Minnesota
- Jolly Green Giant, Blue Earth, Minnesota
- Bench for "You Can't Always Get What You Want" Man, Excelsior, Minnesota
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Longest Historic Covered Bridge in the USA, Medora, Indiana
- Sit with Giant Lincoln, Boise, Idaho
- Old Idaho Penitentiary, Boise, Idaho
- Tiny Church, Kahaluu-Keauhou, Big Island, Hawaii
- Gold King Mine Museum - Old West Junkyard, Jerome, Arizona
Latest Visitor Tips