Santa Rosa, California: Giant Hand
A large human hand, cut off at the wrist, lies on the brick plaza in Santa Rosa in front of the mall entrance.
Results 1 to 2 of 2...
Visitor Tips and News About Giant Hand
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Neat marble hand...it's conveniently in front of a mall. [Bart, 04/28/2014]
This giant, beautifully sculpted hand guards the front entrance to the Santa Rosa Plaza mall. It's a fun spot to pose for a picture.
[Rick Dusine, 03/07/2011]
June 30, 2015
California Latest Tips and Stories
- Mrs. Doubtfire's House, San Francisco, California
- Spiral Staircase To Nowhere, Pismo, California
- Giant Snow Beanie, Big Pine, California
- Bunny Museum, Pasadena, California
- Giant Fork, Pasadena, California
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Grumman Greenhouse, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Giant Bowling Pin, Fort Wayne, Indiana
- High Bridge, New York, New York
- House of Mugs, Collettsville, North Carolina
- Coffee Mug House, Collettsville, North Carolina