Santa Rosa, California: Giant Hand
A large human hand, cut off at the wrist, lies on the brick plaza in Santa Rosa in front of the mall entrance.
Results 1 to 2 of 2...
Visitor Tips and News About Giant Hand
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Neat marble hand...it's conveniently in front of a mall. [Bart, 04/28/2014]
This giant, beautifully sculpted hand guards the front entrance to the Santa Rosa Plaza mall. It's a fun spot to pose for a picture.
[Rick Dusine, 03/07/2011]
April 30, 2017
California Latest Tips and Stories
- 1915 Gas Station Museum, Rancho Cucamonga, California
- Statue of Lemmy from Motorhead, West Hollywood, California
- Pet Haven: Dead Pets of the Stars, Desert Hot Springs, California
- Robo Lights Sculpture Garden, Palm Springs, California
- Wayfarer's Chapel: The Glass Church, Rancho Palos Verdes, California
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Lincoln Stump Chainsaw Bust, Lancaster, Pennsylvania
- Windmill with Winged Pigs and Guitars, Annapolis, Maryland
- High Trestle Trail Bridge, Madrid, Iowa
- Hilton Sisters Siamese Twins Grave, Charlotte, North Carolina
- Half-n-Half Post Office Photo Op, Texarkana, Arkansas