Santa Rosa, California: Giant Hand
A large human hand, cut off at the wrist, lies on the brick plaza in Santa Rosa in front of the mall entrance.
Results 1 to 2 of 2...
Visitor Tips and News About Giant Hand
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Neat marble hand...it's conveniently in front of a mall. [Bart, 04/28/2014]
This giant, beautifully sculpted hand guards the front entrance to the Santa Rosa Plaza mall. It's a fun spot to pose for a picture.
[Rick Dusine, 03/07/2011]
November 25, 2015
California Latest Tips and Stories
- Brady Bunch TV House, Studio City, California
- World's Smallest Church, Forestville, California
- JFK Memorial at Whiskeytown, Whiskeytown, California
- Swinging Bridge, Arroyo Grande, California
- Feature: Isis Oasis Temple and Retreat, Geyserville, California
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Feature: John Dillinger Museum, Crown Point, Indiana
- Lion Country Safari, Loxahatchee, Florida
- Sioux City Corn Palace, Sioux City, Iowa
- Belding Shoe Tree, Belding, Michigan
- Big Horse Head Outside Apt. Building, Fairfax, Virginia