Santa Rosa, California: Giant Hand
A large human hand, cut off at the wrist, lies on the brick plaza in Santa Rosa in front of the mall entrance.
Results 1 to 2 of 2...
Visitor Tips and News About Giant Hand
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Neat marble hand...it's conveniently in front of a mall. [Bart, 04/28/2014]
This giant, beautifully sculpted hand guards the front entrance to the Santa Rosa Plaza mall. It's a fun spot to pose for a picture.
[Rick Dusine, 03/07/2011]
August 4, 2015
California Latest Tips and Stories
- Camera Obscura - Giant Pinhole Camera, Santa Monica, California
- Colonel Allensworth State Historic Park, Earlimart, California
- Cayuga Park Folk Art, San Francisco, California
- Wooden Statue of Liberty, Oakhurst, California
- Michael Myers' House from Halloween, South Pasadena, California
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Sword in the Stone, Urbandale, Iowa
- Peanut Butter and Nut Tour, Columbus, Ohio
- Large Shrimps with Top Hats, Titusville, Florida
- Prayer Mountain, Wimberley, Texas
- Buddhist Temple, Columbus, Ohio