Santa Rosa, California: Giant Hand
A large human hand, cut off at the wrist, lies on the brick plaza in Santa Rosa in front of the mall entrance.
Results 1 to 2 of 2...
Visitor Tips and News About Giant Hand
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Neat marble hand...it's conveniently in front of a mall. [Bart, 04/28/2014]
This giant, beautifully sculpted hand guards the front entrance to the Santa Rosa Plaza mall. It's a fun spot to pose for a picture.
[Rick Dusine, 03/07/2011]
September 30, 2016
California Latest Tips and Stories
- Plane on a Stick, Lakewood, California
- Muffler Man - Paul Bunyan, Forestville, California
- Feature: Area 101, Laytonville, California
- Giant Cow Food Stand, Three Rivers, California
- Feature: Chapman's Gem and Mineral Museum, Fortuna, California
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Two Guns - Route 66 Attractions In Ruins, Two Guns, Arizona
- MLK Heads on a Chrome Orb, Toledo, Ohio
- Concrete Outline of USS South Dakota, Sioux Falls, South Dakota
- Director John Ford Statue, Portland, Maine
- Palace of Depression, Vineland, New Jersey