Murfreesboro, Arkansas: Diamond John's - Sleep in a TeepeeAcross the river from Crater of Diamonds State Park, Diamond John offers poshly equipped teepees for your overnight stay.
- 81 Roy Road, Murfreesboro, AR
- SE of Murfreesburo via Hwy 301 to Roy Rd. on right.
- $85/night for a tee pee
Visitor Tips and News About Diamond John's - Sleep in a Teepee
Sleep in a tee pee at Diamond John's riverside retreat! It's just across the river from Crater of Diamonds State Park. They have canoes, paddle boats, and kayaks that you can take whenever you want to explore the river and fishing poles if you care to fish. The tee pee's are fully furnished and equipped with satellite tv, heating and AC. Each tee pee has a fire pit, BBQ and lawn chairs. They also have an outdoor hot tub for guests! The property is full of animals such as dogs, cats, a pony and peacocks.
They will also supply you with all the tools needed for diamond hunting, which will save you a lot of money![Christine, 03/30/2011]
Nearby Offbeat Places
- Crater of Diamonds State Park, Murfreesboro, AR - < 1 mi.
- Ka-Do-Ha Indian Village - Replica Burial Pit, Murfreesboro, AR - 4 mi.
- Bill Clinton And Big Melons, Hope, AR - 25 mi.
- In the region: Big Tesla Coil: Mid-America Science Museum (Closed), Hot Springs, AR - 47 mi.