Murfreesboro, Arkansas: Diamond John's - Sleep in a Teepee
Across the river from Crater of Diamonds State Park, Diamond John offers poshly equipped teepees for your overnight stay.
- 81 Roy Road, Murfreesboro, AR
- SE of Murfreesburo via Hwy 301 to Roy Rd. on right.
- $85/night for a tee pee
Diamond John's - Sleep in a Teepee
Visitor Tips and News About Diamond John's - Sleep in a Teepee
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Sleep in a tee pee at Diamond John's riverside retreat! It's just across the river from Crater of Diamonds State Park. They have canoes, paddle boats, and kayaks that you can take whenever you want to explore the river and fishing poles if you care to fish. The tee pee's are fully furnished and equipped with satellite tv, heating and AC. Each tee pee has a fire pit, BBQ and lawn chairs. They also have an outdoor hot tub for guests! The property is full of animals such as dogs, cats, a pony and peacocks.
They will also supply you with all the tools needed for diamond hunting, which will save you a lot of money!
Latest Tips Across Roadside America
Catch up on the latest discoveries from the road.
Explore Thousands of Oddball Tourist Attractions!
Unique destinations in the US and Canada are our special obsession. Start here.
Use RoadsideAmerica.com's Attraction Maps to plan your next road trip.
July 23, 2014
Arkansas Latest Tips and Stories
- Muffler Man - Seasonal Fireworks Stand, West Memphis, Arkansas
- Feature: Bauxite Museum and Teeth, Bauxite, Arkansas
- Feature: Bauxite Miner Family Statue, Bauxite, Arkansas
- Feature: World's Only Building Made of Bauxite, Benton, Arkansas
- Boggy Creek Monster, Fouke, Arkansas
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Liquor Store Indian, Mandan, North Dakota
- Muensterberg Plaza and Clock Tower, Berne, Indiana
- Twist O' The Mist, Niagara Falls, New York
- Cadillac Ranch, Amarillo, Texas
- Animatronic Swamp Puppet Show, Breaux Bridge, Louisiana
Latest Visitor Tips