Wisconsin Dells, Wisconsin: Large Pirate with Treasure Chest
Statue of a pirate captain with eye patch and peg leg is part of the fun at a mini-golf.
- 800 US Hwy 12, Wisconsin Dells, WI
- From the North I 90/94 East to exit 87 (Hwy. 13). Pirate's Cove is at the intersection of 12, 13, 16 and 23, next to Country Kitchen.
- Seasonal. (Call to verify)
Visitor Tips and News About Large Pirate with Treasure Chest
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Large Pirate with Treasure Chest
This pirate guards his treasure chest at Pirate's Cove Adventure and Golf. He is located in the family picnic area. If you drive to the back of Pirate's Cove, you can see him without paying admission.
[Vinny Gragg, 03/24/2011]
July 1, 2015
Wisconsin Latest Tips and Stories
- Cheese House Mouse and Cow, Marinette, Wisconsin
- Ella's Animatronic Deli, Madison, Wisconsin
- Cow Sculptures, Thorp, Wisconsin
- Frog of Fontana, Fontana-on-Geneva Lake, Wisconsin
- Patriotic Town 9/11 Memorial, Little Chute, Wisconsin
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- High Bridge, New York, New York
- House of Mugs, Collettsville, North Carolina
- Coffee Mug House, Collettsville, North Carolina
- Mrs. Doubtfire's House, San Francisco, California
- Feature: Titanic: World's Largest Museum Attraction, Pigeon Forge, Tennessee