Wisconsin Dells, Wisconsin: Large Pirate with Treasure Chest
Statue of a pirate captain with eye patch and peg leg is part of the fun at a mini-golf.
- 800 US Hwy 12, Wisconsin Dells, WI
- From the North I 90/94 East to exit 87 (Hwy. 13). Pirate's Cove is at the intersection of 12, 13, 16 and 23, next to Country Kitchen.
- Seasonal. (Call to verify)
Visitor Tips and News About Large Pirate with Treasure Chest
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Large Pirate with Treasure Chest
This pirate guards his treasure chest at Pirate's Cove Adventure and Golf. He is located in the family picnic area. If you drive to the back of Pirate's Cove, you can see him without paying admission.
[Vinny Gragg, 03/24/2011]
February 25, 2017
Wisconsin Latest Tips and Stories
- Feature: Don Q Inn, Dodgeville, Wisconsin
- Sit on Big Red Tricycle, Pepin, Wisconsin
- Harley-Davidson Museum, Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- Don Q Inn, Dodgeville, Wisconsin
- Scrap Metal Motorcycle, War Hero Museum, Irma, Wisconsin
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Superstition Mountain Museum, Apache Junction, Arizona
- 80-Foot-Tall Tin Soldier, Waco, Texas
- Texas Chainsaw Massacre House, Granger, Texas
- America's Largest Pyramid, Memphis, Tennessee
- Stand on Three States: Kansas, Missouri, Oklahoma, Sulphur Springs, Arkansas