Hartsdale, New York: Ferncliff Cemetery and Mausoleum
Celebs galore buried and shelved in eternal peace (except when tourists like us show up). Pay respects to Joan Crawford, Malcolm X, Bella Bartok, John Lennon, and Stork Club owner Sherman Billingsley, among many others.
- 280 Secor Rd, Hartsdale, NY
- Route 9A (Saw Mill River Road) to Secor Road turn east.
- Daily 9 am - 4 pm. (Call to verify)
Visitor Tips and News About Ferncliff Cemetery and Mausoleum
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Ferncliff Cemetery and Mausoleum
Final resting place of many notable people, including Joan Crawford, Judy Garland, Ed Sullivan and Malcolm X. Staff is very friendly and helpful, and will provide maps and directions to the people you are interested in visiting.
[Joe Sullivan, 03/27/2011]
May 6, 2016
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
New York Latest Tips and Stories
- Colonial-Era McDonald's, New Hyde Park, New York
- Second Coming House of Prophet Isaiah, Niagara Falls, New York
- 12-Foot-Tall Man Stares at Skyscrapers, New York, New York
- Laser Beam Lady and Cloud Men, Brooklyn, New York
- Giant Three-Legged Thing on Big Human Head, Mountainville, New York
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Feature: Chained Rock, Pineville, Kentucky
- Chandelier Tree, Leggett, California
- Public Art Bus Station, Ventura, California
- Starlight Movie-Themed Motel, Colchester, Vermont
- Drive-In Movie and Motel, Fairlee, Vermont