Hartsdale, New York: Ferncliff Cemetery and Mausoleum
Celebs galore buried and shelved in eternal peace (except when tourists like us show up). Pay respects to Joan Crawford, Malcolm X, Bella Bartok, John Lennon, and Stork Club owner Sherman Billingsley, among many others.
- 280 Secor Rd, Hartsdale, NY
- Route 9A (Saw Mill River Road) to Secor Road turn east.
- Daily 9 am - 4 pm. (Call to verify)
Visitor Tips and News About Ferncliff Cemetery and Mausoleum
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Ferncliff Cemetery and Mausoleum
Final resting place of many notable people, including Joan Crawford, Judy Garland, Ed Sullivan and Malcolm X. Staff is very friendly and helpful, and will provide maps and directions to the people you are interested in visiting.
[Joe Sullivan, 03/27/2011]
August 24, 2016
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
New York Latest Tips and Stories
- Spirit of Victory Statue, Lewiston, New York
- Marker: Albion Bridge Collapse of 1859, Albion, New York
- Cemetery Stonehenge, Cheektowaga, New York
- Giant Steel Dinosaur Skeleton, Saugerties, New York
- World's Smallest Railroad Diner, Trumansburg, New York
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Muffler Man - Happy Halfwit, Winslow, New Jersey
- Feature: The Moon-Eyed People, Murphy, North Carolina
- Daniel's Ridge, Lutsen, Minnesota
- Rock Garden of America, Littleton, North Carolina
- Bancroft Tower, Worcester, Massachusetts