Hartsdale, New York: Ferncliff Cemetery and MausoleumCelebs galore buried and shelved in eternal peace (except when tourists like us show up). Pay respects to Joan Crawford, Malcolm X, Bella Bartok, John Lennon, and Stork Club owner Sherman Billingsley, among many others.
- 280 Secor Rd, Hartsdale, NY
- Route 9A (Saw Mill River Road) to Secor Road turn east.
- Daily 9 am - 4 pm. (Call to verify)
Visitor Tips and News About Ferncliff Cemetery and Mausoleum
Final resting place of many notable people, including Joan Crawford, Judy Garland, Ed Sullivan and Malcolm X. Staff is very friendly and helpful, and will provide maps and directions to the people you are interested in visiting.[Joe Sullivan, 03/27/2011]
Nearby Offbeat Places
- Grave of Joachim, War Dog Memorial, Hartsdale, NY - 2 mi.
- Muffler Man - Paul Bunyan, Elmsford, NY - 2 mi.
- Stew Leonard's Wacky Food Store, Yonkers, NY - 4 mi.
- In the region: Monument to the Father of Gynecology and Experimenter on Slave Women, New York, NY - 17 mi.