Springfield, Illinois: Car Bumper Deer
"White-tailed Deer" was created in 1994 by John Kearney from old chrome car bumpers welded together.
- 425 S. College St., Springfield, IL
- In front of Capitol Complex Visitors Center (Illinois State Visitors Center), about 2 blocks from Abe Lincoln Totem Pole. College and Jackson Sts.
Visitor Tips and News About Car Bumper Deer
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Car Bumper Deer
Chrome deer statue is made from welded car bumpers. The "White-tailed Deer" was created in 1994 by John Kearney.
[Chase Z., 03/27/2011]
October 6, 2015
Illinois Latest Tips and Stories
- Giant Man Made of Plastic Barrels, Lynwood, Illinois
- Poppy Plane Crash Memorial, Bloomington, Illinois
- Berwyn Route 66 Museum, Berwyn, Illinois
- World's Largest Rocking Chair, Casey, Illinois
- Giant Jukebox Entrance, Carol Stream, Illinois
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Atomic Cannon, Junction City, Kansas
- Ten Commandments Monument, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
- Mark Twain's Cabin, Sonora, California
- Albert and Henry Fountain Disappearance Marker, White Sands, New Mexico
- Heigold Facade, Louisville, Kentucky