Springfield, Illinois: Car Bumper Deer
"White-tailed Deer" was created in 1994 by John Kearney from old chrome car bumpers welded together.
- 425 S. College St., Springfield, IL
- In front of Capitol Complex Visitors Center (Illinois State Visitors Center), about 2 blocks from Abe Lincoln Totem Pole. College and Jackson Sts.
Visitor Tips and News About Car Bumper Deer
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Car Bumper Deer
Chrome deer statue is made from welded car bumpers. The "White-tailed Deer" was created in 1994 by John Kearney.
[Chase Z., 03/27/2011]
June 26, 2016
Illinois Latest Tips and Stories
- Eureka College Berlin Wall, Eureka, Illinois
- Giant Hand with Painted Nails, Pana, Illinois
- Abe Lincoln Hair Strands, Pontiac, Illinois
- Sidewalk Shark, Pontiac, Illinois
- Illinois Route 66 Hall of Fame and Museum, Pontiac, Illinois
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- National Museum Of Roller Skating, Lincoln, Nebraska
- Pioneer Mom with Scary Child, Frackville, Pennsylvania
- Big Strawberry, Queen Anne, Maryland
- Dinosaurs of Spanish Town, Half Moon Bay, California
- Mammy's Cupboard, Natchez, Mississippi