Springfield, Illinois: Car Bumper Deer
"White-tailed Deer" was created in 1994 by John Kearney from old chrome car bumpers welded together.
- 425 S. College St., Springfield, IL
- In front of Capitol Complex Visitors Center (Illinois State Visitors Center), about 2 blocks from Abe Lincoln Totem Pole. College and Jackson Sts.
Visitor Tips and News About Car Bumper Deer
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Car Bumper Deer
Chrome deer statue is made from welded car bumpers. The "White-tailed Deer" was created in 1994 by John Kearney.
[Chase Z., 03/27/2011]
March 25, 2017
Illinois Latest Tips and Stories
- Lincoln Log Cabin, Lerna, Illinois
- Hill Street Blues Police Station, Chicago, Illinois
- World's Largest Wooden Shoes, Casey, Illinois
- Batcolumn, Chicago, Illinois
- Mug Tree, Yale, Illinois
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Big Confederate Flag and Memorial Plaza, Trimble, Tennessee
- Camas Prairie Railroad Bridges, Craigmont, Idaho
- Mac the Moose, World's Largest, Moose Jaw, Saskatchewan
- Feature: Museum of Physical Security, Nicholasville, Kentucky
- World's Largest Hockey Stick and Puck, Duncan, British Columbia