Springfield, Illinois: Car Bumper Deer
"White-tailed Deer" was created in 1994 by John Kearney from old chrome car bumpers welded together.
- 425 S. College St., Springfield, IL
- In front of Capitol Complex Visitors Center (Illinois State Visitors Center), about 2 blocks from Abe Lincoln Totem Pole. College and Jackson Sts.
Visitor Tips and News About Car Bumper Deer
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Car Bumper Deer
Chrome deer statue is made from welded car bumpers. The "White-tailed Deer" was created in 1994 by John Kearney.
[Chase Z., 03/27/2011]
December 2, 2015
Illinois Latest Tips and Stories
- Jake and Elwood Blues Brothers, Rock Island, Illinois
- Las Vegas Sign Replica, McCook, Illinois
- Big Cheesy Noodle, Champaign, Illinois
- 25-Foot-Tall Geriatric Walker, Edwardsville, Illinois
- Plugged In: Human Circuit Board, Edwardsville, Illinois
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Lewis and Clark Starting Point Geodetic Marker, Charlottesville, Virginia
- Museum of Wonder, Seale, Alabama
- Grave of The Mother of the Mother Road, Hydro, Oklahoma
- Lucille's Famous Route 66 Gas Station, Hydro, Oklahoma
- City of Ten Thousand Buddhas, Ukiah, California