Panama City Beach, Florida: Snake-A-Torium (Closed)
- Closed in 1991, now ZooWorld.
Visitor Tips and News About Snake-A-Torium
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Panama City Beach, FL - Snake-A-Torium, home of trainer Clyde and his pal, man-eating gator Tiny, has been turned into a "Zoological and Botanical Conservatory" named ZooWorld. Snake-a-Torium's owner sold out and retired to South America, where he hopes to open another Snake-a-Torium.
April 27, 2017
Florida Latest Tips and Stories
- Destin's Magnificent Magnolia, Destin, Florida
- World Erotic Art Museum, Miami Beach, Florida
- Burger Beast's Burger Museum, Miami, Florida
- Lightner Museum, St. Augustine, Florida
- Smallest Post Office in U.S., Ochopee, Florida
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- The Chairy Orchard, Denton, Texas
- Toy and Action Figure Museum, Pauls Valley, Oklahoma
- Giant Purple Face of Prince, Chanhassen, Minnesota
- Halfwit Muffler Man, Holmeson, New Jersey
- Vietnam Memorial, Mineral Wells, Texas