Panama City Beach, Florida: Snake-A-Torium (Closed)
- Closed in 1991, now ZooWorld.
Visitor Tips and News About Snake-A-Torium
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Panama City Beach, FL - Snake-A-Torium, home of trainer Clyde and his pal, man-eating gator Tiny, has been turned into a "Zoological and Botanical Conservatory" named ZooWorld. Snake-a-Torium's owner sold out and retired to South America, where he hopes to open another Snake-a-Torium.
October 24, 2016
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
Florida Latest Tips and Stories
- Two Headed Alligator Statue, Tampa, Florida
- Hobby Horse House - Home of Doll Lady, Matlacha, Florida
- Tallahassee Automobile Museum, Tallahassee, Florida
- Sunken Gardens, St. Petersburg, Florida
- Blue Angel on a Stick, Pensacola, Florida
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Feature: The Garden of Eden, Lucas, Kansas
- Muffler Man - Happy Halfwit, Winslow, New Jersey
- Don Q Inn, Dodgeville, Wisconsin
- Emperor Norton Grave, Colma, California
- Grave of Bob Ford, He Shot Jesse James, Richmond, Missouri