Panama City Beach, Florida: Snake-A-Torium (Closed)
- Closed in 1991, now ZooWorld.
Visitor Tips and News About Snake-A-Torium
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Panama City Beach, FL - Snake-A-Torium, home of trainer Clyde and his pal, man-eating gator Tiny, has been turned into a "Zoological and Botanical Conservatory" named ZooWorld. Snake-a-Torium's owner sold out and retired to South America, where he hopes to open another Snake-a-Torium.
September 28, 2016
Florida Latest Tips and Stories
- Blue Angel on a Stick, Pensacola, Florida
- The Truman Show, Santa Rosa Beach, Florida
- Orange-Shaped Building, Kissimmee, Florida
- Tupperware World HQ Museum, Kissimmee, Florida
- Pirate House, Flagler Beach, Florida
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Plane on a Stick, Lakewood, California
- Jesus Wearing Cowboy Boots, Paris, Texas
- Magnetic Hill, Springer, Oklahoma
- Jesse James' Corpse Basket - Funeral Museum, St. Joseph, Missouri
- Japanese Temple Replica, Kaneohe, Oahu, Hawaii