Panama City Beach, Florida: Snake-A-Torium (Closed)
- Closed in 1991, now ZooWorld.
Visitor Tips and News About Snake-A-Torium
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Panama City Beach, FL - Snake-A-Torium, home of trainer Clyde and his pal, man-eating gator Tiny, has been turned into a "Zoological and Botanical Conservatory" named ZooWorld. Snake-a-Torium's owner sold out and retired to South America, where he hopes to open another Snake-a-Torium.
June 25, 2016
Florida Latest Tips and Stories
- St. Anne's Shrine, Lake Wales, Florida
- Stephen Foster Museum, White Springs, Florida
- Bizarre Sculptures, Kathleen, Florida
- Linger Lodge - Taxidermy Trove, Bradenton, Florida
- Amphibious Soldiers of WWII Museum, Carrabelle, Florida
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- World's Biggest Hex Nut, Green Bay, Wisconsin
- Presidents Park, Lead, South Dakota
- Lightship Overfalls Park, Lewes, Delaware
- RCA Dog, Albany, New York
- Tiny Prayer Chapel, Hersey, Michigan