Panama City Beach, Florida: Snake-A-Torium (Closed)
- Closed in around 2001, now Zooworld.
Visitor Tips and News About Snake-A-Torium
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Panama City Beach, FL - Snake-A-Torium, home of trainer Clyde and his pal, man-eating gator Tiny, has been turned into a "Zoological and Botanical Conservatory" named ZooWorld. Snake-a-Torium's owner sold out and retired to South America, where he hopes to open another Snake-a-Torium.
August 1, 2015
Florida Latest Tips and Stories
- Three Biggest Buddhas in Florida, Mims, Florida
- Derelict Ship, Bonita Springs, Florida
- Big Robot on Knee with Flowers, Gulfport, Florida
- The Hand of Fate, Madeira Beach, Florida
- Mosaic Art House, Dunedin, Florida
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Wolf People - Hang Out With Wolves, Cocolalla, Idaho
- Ten Commandments Monument, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
- Yakov Smirnoff Theatre, Branson, Missouri
- Lenin Statue, Seattle, Washington
- Clothespin Grave Marker, Middlesex, Vermont