Panama City Beach, Florida: Snake-A-Torium (Closed)
- Closed in around 2001, now Zooworld.
Visitor Tips and News About Snake-A-Torium
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Panama City Beach, FL - Snake-A-Torium, home of trainer Clyde and his pal, man-eating gator Tiny, has been turned into a "Zoological and Botanical Conservatory" named ZooWorld. Snake-a-Torium's owner sold out and retired to South America, where he hopes to open another Snake-a-Torium.
February 7, 2016
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
Florida Latest Tips and Stories
- Airstream Ranch, Dover, Florida
- Gangplank Nightclub, St Petersburg, Florida
- Tupperware World HQ Museum, Kissimmee, Florida
- Firehouse Park, Milton, Florida
- Abstract Mouse Building, Pompano Beach, Florida
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Memorial to Doomed Space Shuttle Astronaut, Beaufort, North Carolina
- 20-Foot-Tall Wooden Nickel, Carl's Corner, Texas
- Seated Native American Statue, Roosevelt, Utah
- James Dean Birth Site Memorial, Marion, Indiana
- Biosphere 2, Oracle, Arizona