Panama City Beach, Florida: Snake-A-Torium (Closed)
- Closed in around 2001, now Zooworld.
Visitor Tips and News About Snake-A-Torium
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Panama City Beach, FL - Snake-A-Torium, home of trainer Clyde and his pal, man-eating gator Tiny, has been turned into a "Zoological and Botanical Conservatory" named ZooWorld. Snake-a-Torium's owner sold out and retired to South America, where he hopes to open another Snake-a-Torium.
October 9, 2015
Florida Latest Tips and Stories
- Lake Placid Tower, Lake Placid, Florida
- Wolf's Museum of Mystery, St. Augustine, Florida
- Shark Photo Op - Bass Pro Shops, Destin, Florida
- Seacrest Wolf Preserve, Chipley, Florida
- Trapper Nelson's Zoo and Jungle Garden, Hobe Sound, Florida
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Statue of Minnehaha, Elkins, West Virginia
- Kaleidoscopic Mural of Bob Dylan, Minneapolis, Minnesota
- America's Largest Glacial Traveler, Madison, New Hampshire
- Coyote Reading A Candy Wrapper, Wenatchee, Washington
- Giant Fiddle and Banjo, Branson, Missouri