Panama City Beach, Florida: Snake-A-Torium (Closed)
- Closed in 1991, now ZooWorld.
Visitor Tips and News About Snake-A-Torium
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Panama City Beach, FL - Snake-A-Torium, home of trainer Clyde and his pal, man-eating gator Tiny, has been turned into a "Zoological and Botanical Conservatory" named ZooWorld. Snake-a-Torium's owner sold out and retired to South America, where he hopes to open another Snake-a-Torium.
July 23, 2016
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
Florida Latest Tips and Stories
- Welaka Maritime Museum, Welaka, Florida
- Strawberry Water Tower, Plant City, Florida
- Big John Statue, Cape Coral, Florida
- Feature: Statue of the Conch-Blowing Greeter, Key West, Florida
- Lowest State High Point in the US, Lakewood, Florida
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Elephant's Feet, Tonalea, Arizona
- Four Corners USA, Shiprock, New Mexico
- Giant Campbell's Soup Can, Fort Collins, Colorado
- Tired Tire Man, Corbin, Kentucky
- Candy Kitchen Lollipop Court, Rehoboth Beach, Delaware