Augusta, Wisconsin: Beaver Territory Statue
The Beaver has been the mascot for Augusta schools for decades. This large statue holds a log ready for chewing on the front lawn of the elementary school.
- E 19320 Bartig Rd, Augusta, WI
- Just off Highway 12 as you come into the west side of Augusta, in front of Augusta Elementary School.
Visitor Tips and News About Beaver Territory Statue
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Beaver Territory Statue
Large statue of a beaver holding a log. Nameplate underneath says "Beaver Territory"
May 26, 2015
Wisconsin Latest Tips and Stories
- Tin Man from Oz, Readfield, Wisconsin
- Anderson Warehouse Graffiti, Ephraim, Wisconsin
- Colsac III the Free Ferry, Merrimac, Wisconsin
- Pinkie the Elephant, DeForest, Wisconsin
- Home of the Hamburger, Seymour, Wisconsin
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Feature: Korean War Foxhole, San Antonio, Texas
- Feature: National WWII Museum, New Orleans, Louisiana
- Buckhorn Hall of Horns, San Antonio, Texas
- Cave Restaurant, Richland, Missouri
- Eclectic Menagerie Park - Metal Sculptures, Houston, Texas