Augusta, Wisconsin: Beaver Territory Statue
The Beaver has been the mascot for Augusta schools for decades. This large statue holds a log ready for chewing on the front lawn of the elementary school.
- E 19320 Bartig Rd, Augusta, WI
- Just off Highway 12 as you come into the west side of Augusta, in front of Augusta Elementary School.
Visitor Tips and News About Beaver Territory Statue
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Beaver Territory Statue
Large statue of a beaver holding a log. Nameplate underneath says "Beaver Territory"
July 4, 2015
Wisconsin Latest Tips and Stories
- Cheese House Mouse and Cow, Marinette, Wisconsin
- Ella's Animatronic Deli, Madison, Wisconsin
- Cow Sculptures, Thorp, Wisconsin
- Frog of Fontana, Fontana-on-Geneva Lake, Wisconsin
- Patriotic Town 9/11 Memorial, Little Chute, Wisconsin
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Feature: Titanic: World's Largest Museum Attraction, Pigeon Forge, Tennessee
- Lopsided Pink Dog, Memphis, Tennessee
- Welcome Alien Statue, Roswell, New Mexico
- Art Tigers, Memphis, Tennessee
- Carved Wooden Farmer, Chatfield, Minnesota