Augusta, Wisconsin: Beaver Territory Statue
The Beaver has been the mascot for Augusta schools for decades. This large statue holds a log ready for chewing on the front lawn of the elementary school.
- E 19320 Bartig Rd, Augusta, WI
- Just off Highway 12 as you come into the west side of Augusta, in front of Augusta Elementary School.
Visitor Tips and News About Beaver Territory Statue
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Beaver Territory Statue
Large statue of a beaver holding a log. Nameplate underneath says "Beaver Territory"
October 28, 2016
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
Wisconsin Latest Tips and Stories
- Don Q Inn, Dodgeville, Wisconsin
- Scrap Metal Motorcycle, War Hero Museum, Irma, Wisconsin
- Rocks for Fun Cafe, Tigerton, Wisconsin
- Woolly Mammoth and Hunter, Horicon, Wisconsin
- Big Ice Cream Cone, Abbotsford, Wisconsin
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Feature: The Garden of Eden, Lucas, Kansas
- Muffler Man - Happy Halfwit, Winslow, New Jersey
- Emperor Norton Grave, Colma, California
- Grave of Bob Ford, He Shot Jesse James, Richmond, Missouri
- Giant Prospector Twins, Jean, Nevada