Augusta, Wisconsin: Beaver Territory Statue
The Beaver has been the mascot for Augusta schools for decades. This large statue holds a log ready for chewing on the front lawn of the elementary school.
- E 19320 Bartig Rd, Augusta, WI
- Just off Highway 12 as you come into the west side of Augusta, in front of Augusta Elementary School.
Visitor Tips and News About Beaver Territory Statue
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Beaver Territory Statue
Large statue of a beaver holding a log. Nameplate underneath says "Beaver Territory"
December 4, 2016
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
Wisconsin Latest Tips and Stories
- Harley-Davidson Museum, Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- Don Q Inn, Dodgeville, Wisconsin
- Scrap Metal Motorcycle, War Hero Museum, Irma, Wisconsin
- Rocks for Fun Cafe, Tigerton, Wisconsin
- Woolly Mammoth and Hunter, Horicon, Wisconsin
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- The Guitar Walk, Walnut Ridge, Arkansas
- Coral Castle, Homestead, Florida
- Feature: Fort Humboldt - Lonely Ulysses S. Grant Army Post, Eureka, California
- Metalmorphosis, Charlotte, North Carolina
- Home of Buford "Walking Tall" Pusser, Adamsville, Tennessee