Coupland, Texas: Huntington Sculpture Garden
Huntington Sculpture Foundation presents over 50 monumental scale sculptures in granite, and granite combined with steel, bronze or copper.
- 212 N. Broad St., Coupland, TX
- N. Broad St corner of Hoxie. 150 yards off Hwy 95 (midway between Elgin & Taylor, TX).
- Free, Donation appreciated.
Visitor Tips and News About Huntington Sculpture Garden
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Huntington Sculpture Garden
Huntington Sculpture Foundation presents over 50 monumental scale sculptures in granite, and granite combined with steel, bronze or copper. Open to public 24/7/365. No admission, but tax deductible donations to this 501 c 3 non-profit are gratefully appreciated.
[Jim Huntington, 04/18/2011]
September 1, 2015
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
Texas Latest Tips and Stories
- Big Pink Pig Smoker, Lake Dallas, Texas
- Isetta with Legs - Not VW Beetle, Stamford, Texas
- Branch Davidian Massacre Site, Waco, Texas
- Big Roadrunner, Lufkin, Texas
- Space Alien Pilot Buried Here, Aurora, Texas
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Feature: JFK's World's Largest Ball of Twine, Lake Nebagamon, Wisconsin
- Mystery Christmas Tree, Cordes Junction, Arizona
- Fort Fisher Hermit Bunker, Kure Beach, North Carolina
- Old Montana Prison, Deer Lodge, Montana
- Edison Tower, Edison, New Jersey