Coupland, Texas: Huntington Sculpture Garden
Huntington Sculpture Foundation presents over 50 monumental scale sculptures in granite, and granite combined with steel, bronze or copper.
- 212 N. Broad St., Coupland, TX
- N. Broad St corner of Hoxie. 150 yards off Hwy 95 (midway between Elgin & Taylor, TX).
- Free, Donation appreciated.
Huntington Sculpture Garden
Visitor Tips and News About Huntington Sculpture Garden
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Huntington Sculpture Foundation presents over 50 monumental scale sculptures in granite, and granite combined with steel, bronze or copper. Open to public 24/7/365. No admission, but tax deductible donations to this 501 c 3 non-profit are gratefully appreciated.
[Jim Huntington, 04/18/2011]
Nearby Offbeat Places
- Texas Chainsaw Massacre Slaughterhouse, Taylor, TX - 8 mi.
- Gas Station From Texas Chainsaw Massacre (2003), Manor, TX - 8 mi.
- Ghost Town - Rebuilt, Spirits Return, Manor, TX - 11 mi.
- In the region: Ms. Pearl, Giant Squirrel, Cedar Creek, TX - 21 mi.
Latest Tips Across Roadside America
Catch up on the latest discoveries from the road.
Explore Thousands of Oddball Tourist Attractions!
Unique destinations in the US and Canada are our special obsession. Start here.
Use RoadsideAmerica.com's Attraction Maps to plan your next road trip.
August 22, 2014
Texas Latest Tips and Stories
- Chrome Longhorn Sculpture, Johnson City, Texas
- Prison Museum, Huntsville, Texas
- Farm Street Historic Chicken Sanctuary, Bastrop, Texas
- Barnyard Spaceship, Littlefield, Texas
- Prairie Dog Town, Lubbock, Texas
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Image of Jesus Christ on a Tree, Rochester, New York
- Carson Mansion - Quintessential Haunted House, Eureka, California
- President Clinton, Train Engineer, Hope, Arkansas
- Duck Dynasty Headquarters, Monroe, Louisiana
- Mary Todd Lincoln's Sanitarium Bed, Batavia, Illinois
Latest Visitor Tips