Coupland, Texas: Huntington Sculpture Garden
Huntington Sculpture Foundation presents over 50 monumental scale sculptures in granite, and granite combined with steel, bronze or copper.
- 212 N. Broad St., Coupland, TX
- N. Broad St corner of Hoxie. 150 yards off Hwy 95 (midway between Elgin & Taylor, TX).
- Free, Donation appreciated.
Visitor Tips and News About Huntington Sculpture Garden
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Huntington Sculpture Garden
Huntington Sculpture Foundation presents over 50 monumental scale sculptures in granite, and granite combined with steel, bronze or copper. Open to public 24/7/365. No admission, but tax deductible donations to this 501 c 3 non-profit are gratefully appreciated.
[Jim Huntington, 04/18/2011]
February 22, 2017
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
Texas Latest Tips and Stories
- Town With Unusual Name, Uncertain, Texas
- Seminole Indian Scout Cemetery, Bracketville, Texas
- Tiny Triangle Building, Seabrook, Texas
- Lightnin' Hopkins Statue, Crockett, Texas
- Metal Dice And Mural, Decatur, Texas
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Magic Garden, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Giant Cocktail Imperial Liquor Store, Lexington, Kentucky
- Feature: Sit with Roger Ebert, Champaign, Illinois
- Hawaii's Plantation Village, Waipahu, Hawaii
- House with Skeletons on the Roof, San Diego, California