Coupland, Texas: Huntington Sculpture Garden
Huntington Sculpture Foundation presents over 50 monumental scale sculptures in granite, and granite combined with steel, bronze or copper.
- 212 N. Broad St., Coupland, TX
- N. Broad St corner of Hoxie. 150 yards off Hwy 95 (midway between Elgin & Taylor, TX).
- Free, Donation appreciated.
Visitor Tips and News About Huntington Sculpture Garden
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Huntington Sculpture Garden
Huntington Sculpture Foundation presents over 50 monumental scale sculptures in granite, and granite combined with steel, bronze or copper. Open to public 24/7/365. No admission, but tax deductible donations to this 501 c 3 non-profit are gratefully appreciated.
[Jim Huntington, 04/18/2011]
May 2, 2016
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
Texas Latest Tips and Stories
- Clyde's Gun, Spanky's Pants, Dallas, Texas
- Stoner Patriot Peace Garden of All Faiths, Amarillo, Texas
- Gas Station From Texas Chainsaw Massacre (2003), Manor, Texas
- The Star of Texas: Giant Rocking Chair, Lipan, Texas
- Clyde Barrow's Grave, Dallas, Texas
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Feature: Chained Rock, Pineville, Kentucky
- Chandelier Tree, Leggett, California
- Public Art Bus Station, Ventura, California
- Starlight Movie-Themed Motel, Colchester, Vermont
- Drive-In Movie and Motel, Fairlee, Vermont