Coupland, Texas: Huntington Sculpture Garden
Huntington Sculpture Foundation presents over 50 monumental scale sculptures in granite, and granite combined with steel, bronze or copper.
- 212 N. Broad St., Coupland, TX
- N. Broad St corner of Hoxie. 150 yards off Hwy 95 (midway between Elgin & Taylor, TX).
- Free, Donation appreciated.
Visitor Tips and News About Huntington Sculpture Garden
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Huntington Sculpture Garden
Huntington Sculpture Foundation presents over 50 monumental scale sculptures in granite, and granite combined with steel, bronze or copper. Open to public 24/7/365. No admission, but tax deductible donations to this 501 c 3 non-profit are gratefully appreciated.
[Jim Huntington, 04/18/2011]
October 23, 2016
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
Texas Latest Tips and Stories
- The Egyptian, an Italian Restaurant, Dallas, Texas
- Restored 1940s Gas Station, Jarrell, Texas
- Moses Livestock Bridge, Dime Box, Texas
- 20-Foot-Tall Wooden Nickel, Carl's Corner, Texas
- Tiny Church, Lubbock, Texas
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Hobby Horse House - Home of Doll Lady, Matlacha, Florida
- Grave of the Foot of James A. Reid, Salisbury, North Carolina
- Fifty-Foot-Tall Concrete Teepee, Lawrence, Kansas
- Grave of Washington's Last Pallbearer, Lambertville, New Jersey
- Partridge Family Bus Replica, Ashland, New York