Victorville, California: Rock Faces
Oval human faces, and a cat face, have been carved into granite boulders in the desert north of Victorville.
- Dante St., Victorville, CA
- Just north of Victorville on Hwy 15 exit Stoddard Wells Road. Go north to Dante St. At Dante St. turn west onto dirt road. Using GPS (34.5750, -117.30935) take dirt roads to Face Rock site. Caution: Desert roads, use 4x4. Bring water.
Visitor Tips and News About Rock Faces
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Victorville Rock Faces
North of Victorville, several faces are carved into granite rock, including a cat face.
Warning. Dirt roads. Consider using a 4X4 and GPS to locate spot. You could also hike using the GPS. Bring Water!
[Andrew Olvera, 04/23/2011]
May 24, 2016
California Latest Tips and Stories
- Loved to Death Taxidermy, San Francisco, California
- Mud Pots, Niland, California
- Replica of the First In-N-Out Burger, Baldwin Park, California
- Ice Skater Statue, Culver City, California
- Cowboy Willy Muffler Man, Willits, California
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Feature: Barney Smith's Toilet Seat Art Museum, San Antonio, Texas
- World's Largest Geodesic Structure, Novelty, Ohio
- Earthoid: Earth Globe Water Storage Tank, Germantown, Maryland
- The Shoe Museum, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Whirligigs - Wind Sculptures, Buffalo, New York