Victorville, California: Rock Faces
Oval human faces, and a cat face, have been carved into granite boulders in the desert north of Victorville.
- Dante St., Victorville, CA
- Just north of Victorville on Hwy 15 exit Stoddard Wells Road. Go north to Dante St. At Dante St. turn west onto dirt road. Using GPS (34.5750, -117.30935) take dirt roads to Face Rock site. Caution: Desert roads, use 4x4. Bring water.
Visitor Tips and News About Rock Faces
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Victorville Rock Faces
North of Victorville, several faces are carved into granite rock, including a cat face.
Warning. Dirt roads. Consider using a 4X4 and GPS to locate spot. You could also hike using the GPS. Bring Water!
[Andrew Olvera, 04/23/2011]
October 23, 2016
California Latest Tips and Stories
- Legendary Slot Machines In June Lake, June Lake, California
- Pea Soup Andersen's, Santa Nella, California
- Dinosaur Land Remains, Alpine, California
- Plane on a Stick, Lakewood, California
- Muffler Man - Paul Bunyan, Forestville, California
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Hobby Horse House - Home of Doll Lady, Matlacha, Florida
- Grave of the Foot of James A. Reid, Salisbury, North Carolina
- Fifty-Foot-Tall Concrete Teepee, Lawrence, Kansas
- Grave of Washington's Last Pallbearer, Lambertville, New Jersey
- Partridge Family Bus Replica, Ashland, New York