Victorville, California: Rock Faces
Oval human faces, and a cat face, have been carved into granite boulders in the desert north of Victorville.
- Dante St., Victorville, CA
- Just north of Victorville on Hwy 15 exit Stoddard Wells Road. Go north to Dante St. At Dante St. turn west onto dirt road. Using GPS (34.5750, -117.30935) take dirt roads to Face Rock site. Caution: Desert roads, use 4x4. Bring water.
Visitor Tips and News About Rock Faces
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Victorville Rock Faces
North of Victorville, several faces are carved into granite rock, including a cat face.
Warning. Dirt roads. Consider using a 4X4 and GPS to locate spot. You could also hike using the GPS. Bring Water!
[Andrew Olvera, 04/23/2011]
December 3, 2016
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
California Latest Tips and Stories
- Feature: Fort Humboldt - Lonely Ulysses S. Grant Army Post, Eureka, California
- Gold Nugget Museum, Paradise, California
- Feature: World's Largest Redwood Tree Service Station, Ukiah, California
- Giant Hammer Sign, Eureka, California
- Crashed UFO at the Lathrop Tower Mart, Lathrop, California
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- The Guitar Walk, Walnut Ridge, Arkansas
- Coral Castle, Homestead, Florida
- Metalmorphosis, Charlotte, North Carolina
- Home of Buford "Walking Tall" Pusser, Adamsville, Tennessee
- Buford Pusser Died Here, Adamsville, Tennessee