Victorville, California: Rock Faces
Oval human faces, and a cat face, have been carved into granite boulders in the desert north of Victorville.
- Dante St., Victorville, CA
- Just north of Victorville on Hwy 15 exit Stoddard Wells Road. Go north to Dante St. At Dante St. turn west onto dirt road. Using GPS (34.5750, -117.30935) take dirt roads to Face Rock site. Caution: Desert roads, use 4x4. Bring water.
Victorville Rock Faces
Visitor Tips and News About Rock Faces
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
North of Victorville, several faces are carved into granite rock, including a cat face.
Warning. Dirt roads. Consider using a 4X4 and GPS to locate spot. You could also hike using the GPS. Bring Water!
[Andrew Olvera, 04/23/2011]
Latest Tips Across Roadside America
Catch up on the latest discoveries from the road.
Explore Thousands of Oddball Tourist Attractions!
Unique destinations in the US and Canada are our special obsession. Start here.
Use RoadsideAmerica.com's Attraction Maps to plan your next road trip.
April 25, 2014
California Latest Tips and Stories
- Tallest Roadside Tombstone in the U.S., Merced, California
- Pink Skull Rabbit, San Francisco, California
- Music Legends in Bronze, Bakersfield, California
- Blackbird Park - Spy Plane Hometown, Palmdale, California
- Abner Weed Statue, Weed, California
Latest Visitor Tips