Dallas, Texas: Heart Attack Grill - Closed
Dallas version of Phoenix's nurse-themed, heart-clogging burger joint. Skimpy hospital garb, multi-meat patty coronary cuisine. Opened in 2011.
Heart Attack Grill
Visitor Tips and News About Heart Attack Grill - Closed
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Heart Attack Grill has opened its first franchise location. When the original Grill opened in Arizona in 2006, protestors were outraged at the skimpy costumes of its "naughty nurse" waitresses.
In Texas, no one seems to be upset by the nurses, but protestors are outraged at Heart Attack Grill's artery-clogging (and trademarked) menu, which includes Flatliner Fries (cooked in lard) and a Triple- and Quadruple-Bypass Burger.
The Heart Attack Grill's Dallas location was formerly "Atomic Sushi," another food that will kill you.
[October 2011: This Heart Attack Grill location has closed.]
[RoadsideAmerica.com Team, 05/13/2011]
Latest Tips Across Roadside America
Catch up on the latest discoveries from the road.
Explore Thousands of Oddball Tourist Attractions!
Unique destinations in the US and Canada are our special obsession. Start here.
Use RoadsideAmerica.com's Attraction Maps to plan your next road trip.
March 2, 2015
Texas Latest Tips and Stories
- Cathedral of Junk, Austin, Texas
- Big Sneaker, Quanah, Texas
- Chisholm Trail Outdoor Museum, Cleburne, Texas
- Fiberglass Horse on Oil Derrick, Kingsville, Texas
- Cadillac Ranch, Amarillo, Texas
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Feature: World's Largest Collection of Autographed Baseballs, St. Petersburg, Florida
- Flea Market Mascot Big Cow, Savannah, Georgia
- Blue Angel Weather Vane, Las Vegas, Nevada
- Old Hardhide - Town Gator in a Cage, Ponchatoula, Louisiana
- Grave of a Suspected Vampire, Exeter, Rhode Island
Latest Visitor Tips