New York, New York: Sidewalk Soho Subway Map
A stylized map of the subway -- rendered in a Soho gallery sidewalk since 1986 -- is Art. Sorry if it makes you feel even more lost...
Sidewalk Soho Subway Map
Visitor Tips and News About Sidewalk Soho Subway Map
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
This was a subway map designed on the sidewalk in 1986. It is on Greene Street between Prince and Spring in Soho. It's really big -- it goes the length of the building. I worked in that building for years and didn't know what the design was until recently.
[Carol Jacob, 05/13/2011]
Latest Tips Across Roadside America
Catch up on the latest discoveries from the road.
Explore Thousands of Oddball Tourist Attractions!
Unique destinations in the US and Canada are our special obsession. Start here.
Use RoadsideAmerica.com's Attraction Maps to plan your next road trip.
April 19, 2014
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
New York Latest Tips and Stories
- Opus 40 - Environmental Sculpture, Saugerties, New York
- U.S. Grant's Death House and Last View Marker, Mount McGregor, New York
- Pacem In Terris, Warwick, New York
- Feature: Haunted House of Wax, Niagara Falls, New York
- Feature: Lincoln Meets Grow-a-Beard Girl, Westfield, New York
Latest Visitor Tips