Bowling Green, Ohio: World's Largest Bronze Falcon
Two ton mascot with a 24-foot-wide wingspan outside the sports arena at Bowling Green State University.
- E. Wooster St., Bowling Green, OH
- In front of the Stroh Center at Bowling Green State University. I-75 exit 181, then drive west on E. Wooster St. for a half-mile. The falcon will be on the right.
World's Largest Bronze Falcon
Visitor Tips and News About World's Largest Bronze Falcon
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
This bird-of-death, called the "world's largest bronze falcon" by its creators, weighs about two tons and cost a reported $100,000 to build. It's posed atop a ten-foot-tall column as if diving earthward, ready to disembowel a human snack outside the new sports arena at Bowling Green State University. With a 24-foot-wide wingspan, it may be the World's Largest Falcon, period.
[RoadsideAmerica.com Team, 05/13/2011]
Latest Tips Across Roadside America
Catch up on the latest discoveries from the road.
Explore Thousands of Oddball Tourist Attractions!
Unique destinations in the US and Canada are our special obsession. Start here.
Use RoadsideAmerica.com's Attraction Maps to plan your next road trip.
April 18, 2014
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
Ohio Latest Tips and Stories
- A Variety of Sculptures, Zanesville, Ohio
- Birthplace of General Custer, New Rumley, Ohio
- Pencil Sharpener Museum, Logan, Ohio
- The Temple of Tolerance, Wapakoneta, Ohio
- House of Skillets, Alliance, Ohio
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Champions For Humanity: Mount Rushmore of California, Oakland, California
- Statue of Pegasus, Jacksonville Beach, Florida
- Large Floating Rubber Duck, Jacksonville, Florida
- Swamis - Self Realization Fellowship, Encinitas, California
- Kermit the Frog and Jim Henson Statue, College Park, Maryland
Latest Visitor Tips