Bertram, Texas: Lizzie, Car Parts Dinosaur
A large dinosaur skeleton, constructed by the late Garrett Wilkinson from discarded auto parts, is mounted on a trailer and pulled in local parades. Last known nesting spot was along Hwy. 29 behind the Central Feed Store.
- 523 E State Hwy 29, Bertram, TX
- Along the south side of Rt 29 (possible bonus sight - a metal man playing a horn). Location approximate - need cross street.
Visitor Tips and News About Lizzie, Car Parts Dinosaur
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Car Parts T-Rex
Well made, has been here for 18 years that I know of. There is a cannon, an 8 ft. tall man made of junk, also a couple of statues.
[John Ruffalo, 05/21/2011]
May 29, 2015
Texas Latest Tips and Stories
- 36-Foot-Tall Statues Of The Beatles, Houston, Texas
- Carmen Miranda Zebra, Austin, Texas
- Feature: 33-Foot-Tall Humanoid, Austin, Texas
- Feature: Samuel Gompers - Awful Statue, San Antonio, Texas
- Marfa Mystery Lights, Marfa, Texas
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Hay Bale Dress Up, Berryville, Virginia
- Giant Chair, Berryville, Virginia
- Renaissance-Lover's Castle, Arrington, Tennessee
- Rusty the Scrap Metal Dog, Holland, Michigan
- Feature: Burro Alley, Santa Fe, New Mexico