Kanab, Utah: Frontier Movie Town
Results 1 to 2 of 2...
Visitor Tips and News About Frontier Movie Town
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Frontier Movie Town
I randomly stumbled upon Frontier Movie Town while riding through Utah. It's free to walk through, and there are props from different western shows/movies that you can see (many of which I was unfamiliar with - but my knowledge of Westerns is limited). It is FREE so why not stop in?
[Chris Aurelio, 11/09/2011]
August 1, 2015
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
Utah Latest Tips and Stories
- Grafton Ghost Town and Cemetery, Rockville, Utah
- Frisco: Old Mining Ghost Town, Beaver County, Utah
- Parowan Gap Petroglyphs, Parowan, Utah
- Honeycomb Rocks, Washington County, Utah
- Ghost Town Cemetery, Washington County, Utah
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Wizard of Oz Garden, Mapleton, Illinois
- Mel Gould's Buryville, Cheyenne, Wyoming
- Big Chair, Elkins, West Virginia
- Giant Rooftop Hot Dog, Medford, New York
- Giant Bass (Large Mouth?), West Ashland, Wisconsin