West Manchester, Ohio: Cedar Brook CowsThree regular size fiberglass cows stand unmoving in a field.
- US Hwy 127, West Manchester, OH
- About 1/2 mile north of the intersection of US Hwy 40 on US Hwy 127. Near the barn labeled for Ohio's Bicentennial.
Visitor Tips and News About Cedar Brook Cows
Where's the beef? The Cedar Brook Bovine appear to have moooooved on to greener pastures. 27-apr-2014[Po wood, 04/28/2014]
Three cows stand alone in a field. They never move, they don't eat and they don't make waste! On State Route 127 North just past State Route 40 in the field with the Bicentennial Barn[April Pope, 05/29/2011]
Life-size fiberglass cow statues are not the most dependable of attractions when it comes to staying put, but apparently these three have a history of immobility.
Nearby Offbeat Places
- Foot Print Rock, Gettysburg, OH - 4 mi.
- Miracle Cross, Richmond, IN - 10 mi.
- Andy D-Day and the 2-Headed Calf, Brookville, OH - 11 mi.
- In the region: America's Oldest Bicycle - Bicycle Museum of America, New Bremen, OH - 42 mi.