Nags Head, North Carolina: Jurassic Putt - Dinosaur
Classic putt-putt golf carnivorous dinosaur hazard -- a giant green T-Rex. Other dinosaurs too....
Visitor Tips and News About Jurassic Putt - Dinosaur
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
There are few things I like better than dinosaur statues. Dinosaur statues at the beach? Even better. Not sure how old this miniature golf course is, but it looks like it's been around for awhile. This poor old T. Rex seems like he's had to be propped up numerous times to keep him from falling over. Lots of other dinos besides this one there too.
[Dean Jeffrey, 05/30/2011]
September 1, 2015
North Carolina Latest Tips and Stories
- Museum of the Bizarre, Wilmington, North Carolina
- Andy Griffith TV Town of Mayberry, Mount Airy, North Carolina
- Fort Fisher Hermit Bunker, Kure Beach, North Carolina
- Futuro - UFO House, Frisco, North Carolina
- Tiny Elvis Museum, Cherokee, North Carolina
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Sit with Roger Ebert, Champaign, Illinois
- Pop Art Duff Beer Can and Cigarette Pack, Emmett, Michigan
- Giant Copper Indian, Champaign, Illinois
- Giant Abe Lincoln, Kankakee, Illinois
- Gravity Hill, Greenfield, Massachusetts