Nags Head, North Carolina: Jurassic Putt - Dinosaur
Classic putt-putt golf carnivorous dinosaur hazard -- a giant green T-Rex. Other dinosaurs too....
Visitor Tips and News About Jurassic Putt - Dinosaur
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
There are few things I like better than dinosaur statues. Dinosaur statues at the beach? Even better. Not sure how old this miniature golf course is, but it looks like it's been around for awhile. This poor old T. Rex seems like he's had to be propped up numerous times to keep him from falling over. Lots of other dinos besides this one there too.
[Dean Jeffrey, 05/30/2011]
May 31, 2016
North Carolina Latest Tips and Stories
- Gene Dillard Mosaic House, Durham, North Carolina
- Scottish Tartans Museum, Franklin, North Carolina
- O. Henry Office Memorial, Asheville, North Carolina
- Duke Power's EnergyExplorium, Huntersville, North Carolina
- World's Largest Chest of Drawers, High Point, North Carolina
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Arnold Ice Caves, Bend, Oregon
- Vent Haven: Ventriloquist Museum, Fort Mitchell, Kentucky
- Retro Foodliner Sign, Warsaw, Indiana
- Art Yard of Dead Wood, Fillmore, Utah
- Mosaic Dragon Sculpture, Nashville, Tennessee