Nags Head, North Carolina: Jurassic Putt - Dinosaur
Classic putt-putt golf carnivorous dinosaur hazard -- a giant green T-Rex. Other dinosaurs too....
Visitor Tips and News About Jurassic Putt - Dinosaur
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
There are few things I like better than dinosaur statues. Dinosaur statues at the beach? Even better. Not sure how old this miniature golf course is, but it looks like it's been around for awhile. This poor old T. Rex seems like he's had to be propped up numerous times to keep him from falling over. Lots of other dinos besides this one there too.
[Dean Jeffrey, 05/30/2011]
July 27, 2016
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
North Carolina Latest Tips and Stories
- The Big Coffee Pot, Winston-Salem, North Carolina
- Mile-High Swinging Bridge, Linville, North Carolina
- Deserted Village - Hunger Games Location, Hildebran, North Carolina
- Harry's Grill and Piggy's Ice, Hendersonville, North Carolina
- High Heels, Henderson, North Carolina
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Big Dragon Statue, Caryville, Tennessee
- Dinosaur World, Glen Rose, Texas
- Giant metal spur, Hico, Texas
- Crazy Yard, Sinking Cadillac, Cudahy, Wisconsin
- Dr Pepper Museum, Dublin, Texas