Tulsa, Oklahoma: Newspaper Boy Statue
Bronze statue of the quintessential 20th century newspaper boy, cheerily delivering a copy of the Tulsa Daily World from his bicycle.
- S. Boulder Ave., Tulsa, OK
- Downtown. Corner of S. Boulder Ave. and E. 4th St. A few blocks east of the BOK center, in front of the Tulsa Daily World building.
Visitor Tips and News About Newspaper Boy Statue
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Newspaper Boy Statue
This statue of a newspaper boy sits out in front of the Tulsa Daily World in downtown Tulsa, OK. Very accessible and easy to get to.
[Levi Combs, 06/02/2011]
January 22, 2017
Oklahoma Latest Tips and Stories
- Muffler Man, Copeland, Oklahoma
- Fried Pie Dinosaur, Davis, Oklahoma
- world's largest peanut, Durant, Oklahoma
- Oklahoma Music Mural, Duncan, Oklahoma
- Flying Dragon on a Pole, Caddo, Oklahoma
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Anvil Rock, Anvil Rock, South Carolina
- Queen Esther's Rock, Wyoming, Pennsylvania
- First Transcontinental Phone Call Monument, Jekyll Island, Georgia
- Rick James Grave, Buffalo, New York
- First Automobile Voyage by Horseless Carriage, Kokomo, Indiana