Tulsa, Oklahoma: Newspaper Boy Statue
Bronze statue of the quintessential 20th century newspaper boy, cheerily delivering a copy of the Tulsa Daily World from his bicycle.
- S. Boulder Ave., Tulsa, OK
- Downtown. Corner of S. Boulder Ave. and E. 4th St. A few blocks east of the BOK center, in front of the Tulsa Daily World building.
Visitor Tips and News About Newspaper Boy Statue
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Newspaper Boy Statue
This statue of a newspaper boy sits out in front of the Tulsa Daily World in downtown Tulsa, OK. Very accessible and easy to get to.
[Levi Combs, 06/02/2011]
July 24, 2016
Oklahoma Latest Tips and Stories
- Pops Restaurant, Arcadia, Oklahoma
- James Garner Statue - TV's Maverick, Norman, Oklahoma
- Museum of Osteology, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
- Largest McDonald's Midway, Vinita, Oklahoma
- Toy and Action Figure Museum, Pauls Valley, Oklahoma
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Saint Peter's Pearly Gates, Saint Peter, Minnesota
- Exhausted Paul Bunyan, University Park, Illinois
- Big Pig, South Frankenmuth, Michigan
- Flying Saucer House - Futuro, Covington, Kentucky
- Montgomery Stockyard, Montgomery, Alabama