Tulsa, Oklahoma: Newspaper Boy Statue
Bronze statue of the quintessential 20th century newspaper boy, cheerily delivering a copy of the Tulsa Daily World from his bicycle.
- S. Boulder Ave., Tulsa, OK
- Downtown. Corner of S. Boulder Ave. and E. 4th St. A few blocks east of the BOK center, in front of the Tulsa Daily World building.
Visitor Tips and News About Newspaper Boy Statue
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Newspaper Boy Statue
This statue of a newspaper boy sits out in front of the Tulsa Daily World in downtown Tulsa, OK. Very accessible and easy to get to.
[Levi Combs, 06/02/2011]
October 13, 2015
Oklahoma Latest Tips and Stories
- Muffler Man, Aline, Oklahoma
- Ten Commandments Monument, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
- Bumblebee Transformer, Stillwater, Oklahoma
- 22-Foot-Tall Transformer, Stillwater, Oklahoma
- Windmill Garden, Erick, Oklahoma
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- World's Smallest Skyscraper, Wichita Falls, Texas
- Fried Green Tomatoes: The Whistle Stop Cafe, Juliette, Georgia
- First Dairy Queen, Joliet, Illinois
- Feature: Wild Blueberry Land: World's Largest Blueberry, Columbia Falls, Maine
- Feature: Monkey From Mars, Decatur, Georgia