San Carlos, California: Helicopter Burger King
Themed fast food restaurant next to San Carlos airfield and near the Hiller Aviation Museum features a photo op helicopter out front.
- 505 Skyway Rd, San Carlos, CA
- US Hwy 101 exit 411 to Holly St. east, right on Airport Way, first right onto Skyway Rd.
Helicopter Burger King
Visitor Tips and News About Helicopter Burger King
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
In close proximity to San Carlos airfield and the Hiller Aviation Museum, this Burger King features a permanent outdoor display of a helicopter, modified for easy photo ops at the controls. Inside, the aviation theme is continued with some airport-type fixtures, and a display case with flight memorabilia.
[RoadsideAmerica.com Team, 06/07/2011]
Nearby Offbeat Places
- Hiller Aviation Museum - Only Surviving SST, San Carlos, CA - < 1 mi.
- Woody, Carved Redwood Fish, Woodside, CA - 6 mi.
- Pulgas Water Temple, Redwood City, CA - 4 mi.
- In the region: Muybridge, Father Of Cinema Statue, San Francisco, CA - 22 mi.
Latest Tips Across Roadside America
Catch up on the latest discoveries from the road.
Explore Thousands of Oddball Tourist Attractions!
Unique destinations in the US and Canada are our special obsession. Start here.
Use RoadsideAmerica.com's Attraction Maps to plan your next road trip.
October 1, 2014
California Latest Tips and Stories
- Reiff's Front Lawn Gas Station, Woodland, California
- Nitt Witt Ridge, Cambria, California
- Giant Aluminum Can Man, East Los Angeles, California
- LA County Coroner's Gift Shop, Los Angeles, California
- Mud Pots, Niland, California
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Feature: Louisiana State Penitentiary Museum, Angola, Louisiana
- Big Metal Dragon, East Bethany, New York
- Armored Knight, Batavia, New York
- Entertrainment Junction, West Chester, Ohio
- Holy Land USA, Waterbury, Connecticut
Latest Visitor Tips