Williamson, Georgia: Candler Airfield MuseumEarly 20th century planes, cars, and memorabilia at the Peach State Aerodrome.
Peach State Aerodrome
- 349 Jonathan's Roost Road, Williamson, GA
- Peach State Aerodrome. West on Highway 362 to Williamson, 1 mile west of Williamson to Jonathan Roost Rd, turn right and drive 1/2 mile.
Visitor Tips and News About Candler Airfield Museum
Collection of early 20th century planes, cars, and memorabilia at the Peach State Aerodrome. Right next to the Barnstormer Grille. Free admission.[Hilary Williams, 06/12/2011]
Next to the runway at Peach State Airport, the museum is part of an attempt to recreate a circa 1930s airfield experience.
Nearby Offbeat Places
- Doc Holliday Museum, Griffin, GA - 8 mi.
- Walking Dead Town of Woodbury, Senoia, GA - 13 mi.
- Scarlett O'Hara's Curtain Dress, Fayetteville, GA - 19 mi.
- In the region: Monument for Michelle Obama's Great-Great-Great-Grandmother, Rex, GA - 29 mi.